Chapter 6

Chapter 6;

"MOM I BROUGHT FRIENDS." Justin screamed into the house. A little girl came waddling over, she looked like Justin. Except she had big blue eyes, her hair was black and fell to her shoulders.  It was straight and thin, "Hi Justy!" she yelped. Justin smiled, leaning over and picking her up. I didn't know Justin had a little sister, he turned around. "Hey Gracie!" Maggie said petting the little girls head. Grace smiled and waved at Maggie, I was guessing her nickname was Gracie, "Hey kid." Danny said with a cheeky smile poking her nose. She held out her arms to Wynter, "Hey Gracie. How are you today?" Wynter asked gladly taking her into her arms. "Good." Grace said, Justin came to stand next to me. "Grace, this is Kat." Justin said introducing me to his little sister, she must be at least 3. Maybe even 4, "Hello." I said with a little wave. Grace held out her arms to me, I picked her up. She poked my nose, "Kitty!" she said. I laughed, I looked at Justin. He shrugged, "Looks like you have a new nickname." he said, I laughed again.

Justin lead us to the kitchen, I had put Grace down. She waddled next to Justin, the group all sat on stools. I sat next to Danny, Maggie on my other side. Justin went behind the counter grabbing us all a soda, his house was nice.

It was cool in here, I was so glad summer was almost here. The new year wasn't exactly how I planned, but it was over. I mean, Cam was killed, but like. Ugh never mind you know what I mean.

Justins mother walked in, "Hey kids!" she said. Damn, she was pretty. She had both the kids hair, but Grace looked most like her. She has the blue eyes, "Mom, this is Katelyn." Justin said gesturing to me. I waved, "Hi." I said with a smile. Justins mom looked delighted, "Another member to the pack! Welcome. My name is Paige." she said, I shook her out stretched hand. She leaned over picking up Grace, Grace pointed at me. "Momma, that's Kitty." she said, her smile was so cute. Her mother chuckled, "Really?" she asked, looking at Justin. "We call her Kat." Justin explained. Paige nodded, "Well I'll let you kids talk, I'm taking Grace to the park. See you all in a bit!" she said, grabbing her keys she walked out.

We all got a snack, and went to Justins room. "BEAN BAG!" I yelped and ran over, sitting on Justins bright blue bean bag. Maggie sat on the computer chair, Danny laid down on the bed. Justin sat next to him with Wynter, "So, you two talked to Prince today." Maggie said, I looked at Danny. He had a smug look on his face, "I sure did." Maggie glared at him, "He talked about you a lot." I said, looking down into the bag of salt and vinegar chips in my lap. I grabbed a perfect one and looked up, Maggie had a surprised look on her face. "Maggie, it's obvious that he likes you." Danny said, Maggie was looking away. Her cheeks were a pale pink, she had a little smile on her face. "LOOK SHES BLUSHING!" Danny exclaimed, I laughed. It was like a new discovery to him, "What I never blush." Maggie said covering her cheeks. Danny jumped up, "Oh sit down, hot shot." Maggie said rolling her eyes as she looked up.

We talked about everything, then Justin brought up Mike. "There's a new kid in my math class, his name's Mike Hunter." he said, he looked at me. I didn't meet his gaze, I looked away and into my chip bag. I felt Danny's eyes on me too, even his gaze made my skin tingle. I looked up, all four of them were staring at me. "What?" I asked, Justin raised an eyebrow. "Wait why are we staring at her again?" Danny asked, that made me laugh. he had a confused look on his face. "Kat..." Justin said, I sighed.  "Mike is my ex boyfriend. There. Happy?" I said. I didn't like talking about our relationship, it wasn't the best memory I have. Even though it was funny watching him get beat up by Cam, I found that hilarious.Danny was staring at me, I could see it in his eyes. He knew I didn't like him.

 "Did Cam beat the shit out of him?" Maggie asked after I told them everything. I laughed, "He sure did!" Maggie smirked, Justin was quiet. He was lost in thought, Danny noticed and clapped in front of his face. Scaring the crap out of him, I laughed.

Maggie, Danny, and I left about 3 hours later. Paige wished us good bye, Maggie's mom had came to pick her up. Danny walked home with me, it was nice to actually be alone with him. I mean he was with me a lot, but like ALONE. Not at school, not with the others. ALONE. "So this Mike guy." Danny said. I looked at him, he was looking at the ground. I looked away, "What about him?" "Has he talked to you yet?" The question surprised me, why did he care? "No, he has been staring at me in History. Well was." I said. I saw Danny nod out of the corner of my eye, "I have an ex girlfriend who goes to our school. When ever I see her I think why I dated the bitch." he said, I looked at him. "What's her name?" "Gianna Laurence." "Oh I know her." I said. Then I really remembered her...

Gianna Laurence. Drama queen, slut, and so many other things. She used to bully me, push me around. Tell me I didn't deserve Cam as a friend, and it all hurt. One time she actually slapped me, my cheek began to throb at the memory. I don't even know why she hated me so much, I mean what the hell did I ever do to her?

I stopped and looked at Danny. How could I sweet guy like him date such a bitch? "Why did you date her?" I asked. Then I covered my mouth, was not suppose to say that. Danny had stopped as well, he was looking down at me. He adjusted his back pack and shrugged, "I ask myself the same thing." I nodded and continued to walk. "Did she hurt you?" "Yeah she slapped me once." I said, I adjusted me books. I looked at him, he had a surprised look on his face. "She's such a bitch." I muttered, I looked away and saw him nod.

We continued to walk, silence. Danny opened his mouth when we heard girls laughing, oh lord and there she was. Gianna and a few of her friends sat on in front of a house, when they spotted us they went quiet. Gianna gave me a discussed look, but when she saw I was with Danny fire built in her eyes. Danny leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Lets trick her." he whispered. Before I could ask how his fingers intertwined with mine, I held back a gasp and then knew his plan. Gianna's nose wrinkled and she had a pissed off expression on her face, I wanted to laugh. She looked like a two year old who got a time out, I felt Danny chuckle.

His hand was so soft, I felt light butterflies in my stomach. We walked over to Gianna and her friends, "Hi Danny." she said to him, but glared at me. I gave her a wink, that got her even more pissed. "Hi Gianna. How are you?" he asked, he began to swing my hand a little. Gianna's eyes were on fire, she was beyond pissed. "Looks like you've moved on." she said through gritted teeth. Danny smiled, "I did." I thought I saw steam coming off the top of Gianna's head, I really wanted to burst out laughing. I bit my lip, "Why her?" she asked throwing her head towards me. Danny shrugged and looked down at me, "She's beautiful. She has a great personality. And she's just a great person." he said. I felt my cheeks go pink, did he mean everything he just said? I looked back at Gianna, I thought her head was going to explode. "If she's really your girlfriend, kiss her." a girl with brown hair and blue eyes said, I didn't know her name, but I recognized her. Gianna through her a look, "Ok." Danny said. I looked at him, he cupped my chin. My eyes automatically fell shut, our lips touched.

SUP. Mk so that pretty girl in da picture is Wynter. Will Danny and Katelyn really get together?