Chapter 7

Chapter 7;

The butterflies in my stomach went mad. His lips tasted like honey, I felt like I was flying. I didn't want this moment to end, but I felt him slowly begin to back away. Once he did I opened my eyes, his cheeks were pink and his eyes were glimmering. Danny was blushing, it was fucking adorable. Danny's hand was still holding mine, I couldn't look away from his face. He was just so perfect. I bit my lip, and I had to sturdy myself not to lean in for more.

We turned to Gianna, she was on fire. Her hands were in fists, nose crinkled, and her forehead crinkled as well. Her normally calm green eyes were, I swear, red. She was about to explode, "Well, it was nice seeing you. Good bye." Danny said, he guided me away. The butterflies in my stomach were still going, it kind of made my stomach hurt.

We turned a corner and Danny stopped and turned to looked at me, his hand rubbed the back of his neck as he looked away. He had let go of my hand. His cheeks were still pink, he had a small smile on his face. I moved a piece of hair out of my face and looked away. "Uh, well.. I better get home, erm. See you tomorrow?" He asked, eyeing me from through his hair. I looked up, "Uh, yeah. See ya tomorrow." I said and began to walk past him, he caught my wrist. I turned around abruptly, "Uh, Kat. What I said, it's true." he said, his cheeks burned a brighter pink. I felt myself blush, Danny let go of my wrist. I let it fall to my side, it was tingling from where he had touched it. I couldn't stop smiling, when I turned and began to walk his eyes burned my back.

The sun was just setting when I went inside my house, "Hey honey!" my mother called from the kitchen. I walked in putting my bag down, she was in the kitchen putting away something into the fridge. "Did you get your homework done?" "Yup." I said sitting in a stool. I looked over at the desk, the computer screen showing a slide show of pictures, but one caught my eye. It was a picture of me and my brother, I forgot to tell you about him.

My brothers name is Ian. He's was tall not too tall though, dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. He has gone into college, I miss him very much actually. Him and Cam were just like brothers, they'd tackle each other and wrestle. Kind of like puppies, they were my two best friends. When Ian went to college, Cam and him gave the longest hug I've ever seen. Ian told Cam that he needed to look after me, Cam swore he would. Ian does know about Cams death, but he was way too busy to come to the funeral. I think that hurt him, a lot. I haven't spoken with him, but I think my mom has.

My mother noticed me staring at the computer, "He's coming down this summer." she said softly. I swung my head to look at her.  "Really!?" I asked excitedly, she smiled at me and nodded. I was so excited, I couldn't wait for him to come visit. I missed him so much, I wanted him to meet my new friends. I thought he was really going to like them, but I wondered how he was going to deal with Cam.

"Time to get up!" my mother said, she came into my room and opened the curtains. "THE LIGHT." I yelled and pulled the blanket over my head. She giggled and walked out.

"Bye mom." I said and closed the door. I waved as she drove away, turning I began to walk to my high school. I wasn't sure why, but my eyes seemed to roam. I looked at everyone's face, "Kat!" I jumped at the sound of Wynters voice. I turned, her hair was in a pretty side braid. A purple beanie matched her purple pants, "Purple todays colored?" I asked. She giggled and nodded, Wynter always seemed to be matching. She never wore anything that wasn't matching. Today she had on a purple beanie, a white t shirt that was tight and showed off her curves, purple skinny jeans, and white convers. She always looked pretty, we walked into school together. "I heard that Prince was going to ask out Maggie today." she said as we walked through the crowded halls to my locker. I raised an eyebrow, "And where did you hear that?" "Danny." "Of course." I said with a smile.

Wynter told me she was going to go find Justin, she left me and I walked alone in the halls.It was nice to be alone actually, well I wasn't alone. The fact that there were people on either side of me, I was just about to turn a corner when a strong hand pushed me against the wall. I squeaked, Mike bore over me. My heart raced up a bit, "What the hell do you want." I said crossing my arms across my chest, he looked at his feet then back at me. "How are you?" he asked backing away a bit. I raised my eyebrows, "Um, I'm fine." I said a little startled. He nodded and didn't look at me, he was looking at his shoes again. This was probably the most awkward conversation in my life.

"Uh, well. I better get going, see you around Katelyn." He said and hurried away all of a sudden. I stood frozen against the wall, what the hell just happen? I shook it off and turned the corner bumping into someone, Danny stood looking down at me a smile on his face. "Hey Kat." he said. I smiled, it was nice to see him. "Hey Danny." I said. We began to walk down the hall when I saw Prince in front of Maggie, he had a small smile on his face and was rubbing his hair. I liked his hair, it always looked messy yet it always look really good on him. Maggie was looking at her feet blushing, Danny and I stopped and watched. Maggie looked up at him and said something, Prince looked up and his face lit up. His eyes were filled with surprise, Maggie leaned in and kissed his cheek. I looked at Danny, he was literally jumping up and down. Rolling my eyes, I looked at Prince and Maggie. Prince was red, and when I say red I mean RED. Maggie grabbed his hand and they walked off, when she saw me and Danny she smiled. I gave her a thumbs up and Danny pretended to wipe dirt of his shoulders. The bell rang and everyone went to class.

"CONGRATS YOU TWO." Wynter squealed at lunch. Prince was sitting with us, he was next to Maggie. They were the cutest couple of all damn time, Maggie seemed to snuggle up next to him, it was adorable. Danny kept smirking at her and giving her, "Told you so." look. She just rolled her eyes and set her head on Prince's shoulder. One day and they were already snuggling, wow. It was really mean to be.

I wondered if me and Danny were meant to be....

HEY HEY HEY. Mk so today has been cray omg. Anyway, that cutie in the picture is Prince. He's suh cute. cx