Chapter 14

Chapter 14;

My heart beat hard against my chest, my head swam with thoughts and questions as we drove. I thought about everything that has happened. My heart ached to see Cam.

To touch his beautiful black hair, stare into his bright green eyes.

Be able to touch him again, to hug him.

Be able to be with him, to fill the empty space in my heart.

I felt.. weird. I mean, I really didn't know how to feel. Happy, sad, excited, scared. What if this was a lie? What if I was just going to my fate?

I thought about that, but then the thought of Cam brought me back.

I jumped as the car came slowed to a stop, the door swung open. The man stood there, a smirk on his face. Pure evil in his eyes, my heart beat faster.

I looked up, we were at an abandon wear house. The windows blocked out with wood, no noise came from inside.

I didn't even know where we where, really. Lived here all my life and I've never seen this place. It smelt weird, like road kill.

I heard foot steps, "Coming?" I drew my attention to the man, I nodded and walked after him. He walked towards the wear house.

Time dragged on slowly as we drew closer, my hands shook and my heart ached. My stomach churned and thoughts and images swam through my mind.

I followed the man inside through a crack in the side, it was dark and dusty. The dust clung to the sides of my lungs making me cough.

A dark figure stood at the other side of the room, smoke rose around him. The strong sent filling my nose, making me sneeze.

"Why her?" Davids raspy voice came from the dark figure. My heart beat faster, "I told her the truth, and she didn't believe me." The man said. "Where is he." I croaked.

Before I knew it, a rag was over my mouth. I took in a breath and everything slowly went black...

I woke up, I don't know how much time passed. I was strapped in a chair, fear washed over me like a wave. My heart beat hard and my chest heaved.

"You want to see him, huh?" David asked, his rapsy vice echoing off the walls. It sent a shiver up my spine sending goose bumps through out my body.

I couldn't see him, but I heard his breath. "Yes, that's why I'm here." My voice cracked, I just wanted to bring him home...

David laughed, "Stupid girl. You really thought we'd show him to you?" he laughed harder. Anger rose in my stomach, "So he's alive?" Anger shot through my veins. Why had he been hiding?

David chuckled, "Yes, yes he's alive." he snickered from across the room. His words cut through me like a knife, my heart ached even more. "I just want to see him.." I said softly, pain and anger made me shake.

David sighed, "Alright, fine." A light bulb, dusty and old, hung from the ceiling. It made a small circle of light around me, I squinted. A door creaked open from behind me, my heart beat and my breath was quick. "Hello Kat."

My heart stopped, my breath caught in my throat. I began to shake so hard, the chair vibrated. Tears built on the bottom of my eyes, making things blurry. I felt one drift down my cheek, his foot steps came closer. I felt his heat behind me, the sweet smell of roses filled my nose. Tears streamed down my cheeks, but I didn't make a sound.

He sighed, moving the hair on top of my head. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, holding back sobs. He was here. He was alive. He had left me, when he had promised he wouldn't. Had he even made an attempt to come back? I wonder how he feels. I know how I do.

I felt like my hole world had just shattered. Why had he been in hiding?

Then I remembered, maybe it wasn't his choice.. Maybe he did it to protect me, or his family. Maybe he did it because he loved me... I felt him leave, and I opened my eyes. Bright green eyes stared into my soul, past every bit of pain.

His black hair matted and dirty, dust clumped around his face. He looked like an old doll thrown away, forgotten about. His soft thumb wiped one of my tears, a small smile tugged the corner of his mouth up. I couldn't help but smile back.

His green eyes full of love and kindness, but deep down I still saw the pain.

I then realized, he never escaped the pain. I noticed the bruises on his arms, the cuts and wounds. I gasped, and I began to sob. I pulled and tugged at the ties. I needed a hug, I needed Cam.

Cam untied me, and I flung myself at him, burring my head into his shoulder. I sobbed, he rubbed my back and his tears wet my shoulder.

My body shook with happiness, my heart was warm and the empty feeling was filled. "P-Please come-e back..." I sobbed. Cam nodded, I began to sob even more. These were tears of joy, David sighed.

I heard sirens outside, "WHAT." David yelled. The door flung open, "GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP." David fell to his knees. The police men guided me and Cam out of the wear house...

I opened the door, I could hear soft murmurs in the living room. Cam followed me silently inside, the police men had driven us home to my house. Ian's blue eyes peered from around the bend, they grew huge and glittered. "KAT YOU'RE ALIVE." Cam had stepped out of the way so he couldn't see him, it was going to be a surprise. I walked towards him, the others came running over.

Kyle stood a bit at a distance, he didn't look at me. I knew what he was thinking, I turned around. Cam stepped out from behind the bend, a smile smirk on his face. "Hey broski." Kyle looked up, he smiled ear to ear. "CAM." he ran and tackled his brother. The love was so thick, I thought I was going to choke on it.

Everything was back to normal, maybe Danny and Cam would get along. Who knows? No one can tell the future.

This is were I'm leaving you, everything and everyone seems a little brighter now. Thank You Cam.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY AND IM SAD ITS COMING TO A CLOSE. I HAD A GREAT TIME MAKING IT. THANK YOU FOR READING.