Chapter 12

Chapter 12;

Kyle stood up, I hadn't seen Kyle in forever. At least that's how it seemed, before Cams death Kyle had been sent to a boarding school. Kyle had pretty much been a miniature version of Cam, attitude, looks, and the fact that they are twins makes everything peachy.

Kyle is younger then Cam, well by a few minutes. I hadn't really talked to him, actually. I never knew he came back..

I was glued to my spot, I couldn't move. He began to walk over. I could feel my eyes bulging out of my head, he wasn't that much taller then I was. He was the shorter one of the two, but now there's only one. My hands were sweating like water falls, I felt a body next to me. I was too focused on Kyle to see who it was, but I was told by the look on Kyle's face. Why Danny...

He looked so much like him... The eyes, such a lighter green, but still. His perfect hair, dyed blonde to look a bit different. I wanted to say something, but I didn't know what. I felt tears began to build in my eyes, I couldn't hold back...

I flung my arms around his neck, burying my head into his shoulder. He smelt like Cam... The fresh smell of roses, wait. That's Cams shirt!

I felt his arms wrap around me, I began to sob into his shoulder. Kyles own tears wetted my shirt. "Oh Kyle..." I sobbed. He rubbed my back, "I never thought I'd see you again Kat.." he said into my ear.

Everything was coming together, every person I met was another clue. Maybe I would be able to find out why Cam was murdered, what if he was still alive? Damn, I am insane. He was bleeding in my door way, no pulse. I wonder if Kyle's been to his grave yet, probably.

This must be the longest hug I've ever had, I felt the pain even in Kyle's heart beat. Cam wasn't only his brother, but his other half. Literally. They had so much bond, it was stronger then brother hood. I loved them both, Kyle and Cam were just brothers to me. Kyle and Ian hadn't really known each other like Cam, but they had been close.

We separated, and I could see the pain and loss in his eyes. It was hard, but then I noticed the bruises on his neck. And I took a step back, his arms.. Bruise's and marks, even cuts. Kyle saw the shock in my eyes, he looked down. "He moved on... I was always his target, you know." Kyle said softly. I never really thought, that precious little Kyle, would have to go through so much pain...

I pet his hair, "No one else bothers you, right?" I asked, my fingers running through his thick black hair. Kyle shook his head, "Not after..." he wouldn't say it. I looked at my feet.

"So, what led you to him?" he said jerking his head towards Danny. The hatred between them was so thick, it was like chocking me. I looked at Kyle, his eyes were on Danny. "Maggie." I said pointing at Maggie, Kyle looked at her.

Maggie stood there, looking at the ground shuffling her feet. "Maggie..? What happen to your blonde hair?" Kyle asked totally ignoring Danny's glare and turning towards her. Maggie looked up at Kyle, "I dyed it. I told you, I hated being blonde." she said cocking her head. Memory swam in her eyes, Kyle knew Maggie?

"Oh Kyle..." Maggie said, and I could see the tears on the brim of her bottom lid. She ran and jumped into Kyles arms, "I missed you so much." I stood there in shock. What is going on?

I was so confused. What? When did Kyle and Maggie know each other? How long has Kyle been back? Where's Jake? Oh wait, never mind. What about Ian? What does he think of Kyle coming back? Will he miss Cam even more? Will Maggie leave Prince for Kyle? No that wont happen, will it? I had so many questions, my mind was spinning. What was going to happen?

We all stood there, while Maggie and Kyle had their little reunion. Jake had went and got our tickets, wait the movie already started. Ugh now what, what about Kyle? What happen to that guy he was with? I turned to look at the bench, he was there. He has blonde and brown hair shaggy and flippy like, he had dark brown eyes. A black lip ring was attached to his puffy lips, he was quite cute actually.

Kyle seemed to notice me staring at him, this boy was leaned up again the wall. Arms crossed against his chest, a small smirk on his face. Kyle came up and called him over, "Mason you can come over you know!" he said summoning him over. Mason shrugged, getting up and walking over. He was over here in a few.

Man. Did he look familiar too. "Hello Kat." he said. I began to shake, ugh now who is this?

I don't really have an idea for this LOL. Sorry it's short. But that's Mason so. -------->