Chapter One: Her Name Is Akura

“It’s a girl” The doctors exclaim happily. Jennifer can’t be happier, her whole life lighted up with her new baby girl. “What are you going to name her?”  She looked down at her baby and smiled. “Akura, her name will be Akura…”

As soon as she got home with the baby she found Jefferson all drunk in the floor. “What the fuck is that?” He slobbered.

Jennifer smiled happily “This is our baby girl Akura”.

“What I got not baby!” He said standing up… He smacked Jennifer out of nowhere and she accidently let go of Akura.

Akura’s fragile body slammed into the floor and she emediately started crying. But it wasn’t a normal cry it was more a “chi chi chi” Sound.

Jennifer really confused took three steps closer to the baby; Jefferson did also. Both confused on what Akura was doing they observed her quietly.

Akura suddenly moved. Her little angelic face was facing both of her parents. She was still crying.

But something caught her parent’s attention. She was smiling up at them, while crying.

“I- I think our daughter is just abnormal” Jennifer stuttered.

“No she is not… she is just crazy, that’s all” Jefferson slobbered.

Jennifer sighed and picked up her baby. Akura stopped crying, and smiled up at her mother.  Her eyes were still closed but her mom found it incredible how she managed to smile in her 3rd day alive.

Day’s passes and things were getting weirder and weirder for the Lee family. They kept noticing day by day weirder things about her daughter.

When she reached the 3 months her mother noticed how she crossed her eyes and giggled alone.

This freaked her out terribly. The ideas of having a crazy daughter just scared her and made her feel ashamed of having a daughter with that condition.

On a breezy afternoon Jennifer headed to change her daughters dipper. While she was changing it she saw how her daughter shook her head desperately, started drooling and crossing her eyes while laughing hysterically.

Jennifer couldn’t take it anymore. She was not going to have a crazy daughter. She quickly finished changing her dipper and grabbed her sweater. She walked with her baby 4 streets and stopped in front of a huge building. She entered the building and placed the baby in the counter. “Hello, welcome to Fresno Mental institution, May I help you?” A young lady said.

“Yes, this baby here is crazy; I want to sign her in so you can help her”

“I am sorry madam but she is too small.”

“She just is crazy so take the god damn baby or I will leave it in the streets!” Jennifer gritted her teeth.

“But madman-“

Jennifer slapped the counter furiously and answered “NO BUTS!”

She stormed out the mental institution just normally how she came in except with one thing…. Her baby….

_________________________________________________________________________

Please tell meh what you think?? Its not a good start obviously but I want to hear your opinions. :) So please comments and if you liked vote. I will really appreciate it. :)