Chapter Nineteen: I Hate You

Ethan’s P.O.V

Lying under the powerful rays of the sun is fun right? WRONG!  A few days have passed since my talk with Ashton and I’ve learned so much about him; we became friends finally. Now it was a time ‘we needed’ to be outside. Apparently, it’s a strict rule that every prisoner should get fresh air and sun light once in a while. This didn’t look much like going out to inhale some freshness; it looked like the opposite! We’re really roasting out here, pretty much the whole patio looked like a desert! I looked over at Ashton’s sweaty and red face and starting noticing actually how he looks. He certainly doesn’t look like a delinquent but yet, neither do I and I participated in a kidnap…

I still regret actually doing that and following my mother’s crazy idea. I don’t understand why suddenly a stranger is so important to her! I am sure Akura would of gotten better in the hospital but now who knows where she is! I believe her entering my life was a HUGE mistake. I know I’ve grown caring feelings for her, but during my days here in prison I finally realized I feel pity her. Akura entered my life to bring me nothing but bad and I really wished I hadn’t met her. To be honest with you, I hope I don’t see her every again; it’s because of her that me and my mom are doomed. Her coming into my life increased the possibilities of me marrying whoever my dad want’s sooner! Akura, just ruined my life…

I suddenly felt furious; wanting to punch somebody. I started passing, trying to control my anger and frustration but it didn’t help. “Why did you have to ruin my life?” I said through my gritted teeth. “I was perfectly fine before you came!” I said this time a little louder getting some stares from the other prisoners. “I HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!” I screamed loudly and looked up at the burning sun. Ashton hurried over me and raised his eyebrow. “Are you alright? Is the sun affecting you or something?” He asked looking highly confused and lost. I shook my head and walked over the fence, laying my head on it. Ashton followed and just leaned his body on the fence and waited for me to continue. “She ruined my life man…” I murmured not looking far away into the woods. “I met her at a mental Institute. She was there because she is crazy. She by accident I ran over her with my car and had to take care of her until he was better. I- I kissed her… I don’t know what the fuck was wrong with me at that moment but I kissed a mentally ill girl…” I let out a huge breath and Ashton laid his hand on my shoulder, encouraging me to continue. “She did weird things… I got tired of her one day and she tried overdosing. She went to the hospital but then the doctor started doing strange questions to my mom, which took her to deciding it was better to take her out of the hospital while she was still in comma. When she finally woke up, she couldn’t remember anything… except me, her doctor and my uncle… The police and his doctor broke into my house. They took her away and arrested me and my mom… If I would of not met her in the first place. None of this would have happened” I closed my eyes and took in a deep sharp breath. “I hate her” I finally conclude. I opened my eyes and looked over at Ashton, his expression was unreadable but I know he wanted to say something.

“So, this is your story... Where is she now though?” He asked. “I believe she is back in her mental institute, but I don’t care.” I let out a small fainted laugh. He patted my back and we started walking back in. “Well, at least now you sure won’t see her again” I smiled at what he said feeling relief.

The bushes outside started moving; both me and Ashton turned around. “What the fuck is that?” Ashton asked as we got near to the fence again. The bushes started moving even harder now and I heard a babies’ cry. Ashton and I both looked at each other and back at the bushes. “Shh shh, please stop crying Hope… Please” I recognized that voice and instantly sighed in frustration. From behind the bushes came Akura with a baby in her arms. She looked up and her eyes landed in mine. I looked away and pretended as if I didn’t see anything. “E-Ethan…?” Her voice was raspy and weak as if she was going collapse any moment. “Yes?” I turned around and looked at her with an emotionless expression. “I found you…” She murmured as if it was unbelievable. By now she baby in her arms stopped crying and Ashton was looking at Akura wide eyed. “Well congratulations, now look for another adventure and leave me alone!” I exclaimed and started walking away. “Wait Ethan! What did I do?”

That question set me off and once the words got out of my mouth, I couldn’t stop. “OH NOTHING! JUST RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE! GET LOST OR SOMETHING! I DON’’T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU EVERY FUCKING AGAIN! HAVE A NICE FUCKING LIFE!” I screamed over at her through the fence. She didn’t move or make any sound. Ashton was still standing in the same place watching us. When I saw that Akura didn’t move that made me madder. I stomped over to a corner where they were a lot of rocks and threw them at her as I yelled: “LEAVE!! LEAVE GET FUCKING LOST! LEAVE!!!” Tears were pouring down her eyes and the baby in her hands started crying uncontrollably. I heard Akura sobbing and trying hard to keep her posture. She looked at me one last time before turning around and slowly walking away.

I’m sorry for uploading late :/ But I did posted in my status that I will be uploading this week so YAAAYY I FINALLY UPLOADED THIS CHAPTER! :D I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and let me know what you think about it. P.s: Isn’t Ethan being a bitch lately? -.-‘

By the way I want to dedicate this chapter to wolfchick1004 because she really wanted me to upload the next chapter soo…. THIS IS DEDICATED TO YOU GIRL <3

Byeee

Love, Ginx <3