Chapter Thirteen: New Mysterious girl

<pre style="line-height: 17px; white-space: normal; color: #2a2a2a; font-size: 13px;">Ethan's P.O.V

We all stood in my room watching my mom working up a serum on Akura. It took us a lot of work but we managed to take her out of the hospital unnoticed. WHile talking to the doctor, my mom gave a false phone number and address so the police wouldn't come or call. Every minute that kept passing made me even more confused. Mom knew something I didn't and she says I am not ready to know yet. It has been bothering me for hours, but I can't force her into telling me. 

Jake, Elizabeth and Chad were silent as my mom left the room. Tommy walked slowly up to Akura and observed her. "Yo, she's smoking hot!" he stated surprised. Elizabeth slapped her forehead in disbelief and Jake stood beside Tommy. "Yo, you are unbelievable!" he said with a fake surprised voice and slapped the back of Tommy's head. 

"Ouch, but that's the truth!" he wined rubbing his head. I sometimes believe Tommy has some sort of sickness that makes him think too much like a child but what can we do? Tommy is Tommy because of his stupidness and child behavior. 

Courtney groaned and tapped her foot impatiently on the floor. "Okay, what are we even doing? Just starting at her in silence?" she said annoyed and rolled her eyes. </pre>

<pre style="line-height: 17px; white-space: normal; color: #2a2a2a; font-size: 13px;">

"Not cool. Stop being such a heartless bitch for once and compose yourself" Elizabeth said calmly. All of us surprised looked at her, not believing what she just said. Elizabeth has always been a open minded person but once Courtney started hanging out with us for my attention she closed her mind and restrained herself from saying what she thinks. "Babe.. You are open minded again?" Jake smirked. "Yes! I wasn't Elizabeth before with a closed mind!" she shouted in frustration. Jake walked over his girlfriend and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug. "We are all glad you are back to your old self baby" He said smiling. She smiled back and pulled away to look at Tommy, Chad and me. Chad nodded and Tommy jumped up and down happily. "Yes we missed you! I'm so glad we are going to have more cat fights again!" he kept jumping and clapping in happiness and we laughed, me on the other hand just slightly laughed. </pre>

<pre style="line-height: 17px; white-space: normal; color: #2a2a2a; font-size: 13px;">

"Ahem!" Courtney tried getting our attention. "Elizabeth you are the bitch for saying everything that's on your mind! Didn't your momma show you that everything shouldn't be told! Oh wait, your momma is a major bitch!" she screamed on her face. Elizabeth looked like she was going to rip Courtney's face off and I know she can. Jake quickly grabbed Elizabeth back and Chad grabbed Courtney back. "What? No fight? You guys are party poppers!" Tommy groaned and pat my back. "I'm out, call me when hot sleeping beauty wakes up so this prince charming can kiss her" 

I smiled slightly and pushed him out my room. "Seriously call me when she wakes up!" he shouted. "Nooo!" I shouted back smiling. Sighing I turned around and looked at Courtney and Chad. "Chad, will you take her home man?" he nodded and grabbed her wrist. "Hey! Let go of me!"

"Courtney you're leaving wether you like it or not and Chad is being kind enough to take you home so I suggest you be nice" I gritted through my teeth. She gave me a glare and shook her arm from his hold. "Just don't touch me!" 

"It's not like I was happy doing it. See you Eth, call me if you need anything" Chad muttered. "Thanks man, bye" he nodded and went out the door. Jake let go of Elizabeth and grabbed her hand. "One of these days I am going to shove my skateboard deep inside her throat! Maybe that way she will learn!" she said with an anger expression on her face. "Calm down Eliz, if you put it that way, all of us would of done that and more, along time ago" I said slowly trying to calm her down. She nodded and sighed. My mom knocked my open door lightly and said, "Come down, I made cookies and Koolaid"