Chapter Sixteen: Arrested

Ethan's P.O.V

I couldn't take it anymore! No matter how much I struggle, these nurses were stronger; holding me back, preventing me from saving Akura. That same man from later was gripping on her arm tight, pulling her towards the door. Watching her struggle, bite him then run to have him grip her tighter was heartbreaking. I kept trying to pull myself away from them but kicking, screaming and moving a lot didn't help at all. I looked over to my mom, desperate to know what to do, but before having a chance to meet her eyes, the police came in.

"Mam, you under arrest!" the police officer screamed raising his handcuffs up. Now she looked angry and surprised. My mom started screaming furiously and kicking 10x harder than I did. She got to escape once from the officers but she didn't knew where she was going and crashed into a nurse. The nurse quickly grabbed her and sedate her, making her fall into the ground.

At this point I couldn't help but scream and do the same. "WHAT THE HECK! SHE'S MY FUCKING MOTHER, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! FUCKING ASSHOLES, LET ME GO!!" I screamed the top of my lungs, feelings my face burn from how mad I was also a few tears slipping out. "Son, the law says I can't put you on a normal jail but I will put you in a teen one if you keep that language!"

Instantly that shut me up. Going to Jail isn't an option, specially if I want to get somewhere in life. The officer smirked and patted my head. "Good boy" My jaw clenched and I pressed my lips together from preventing another word coming out my mouth. I saw how they carried my mom's numb body to the police car. Anger was still boiling up inside me and I couldn't be able to stay still for much longer. Akura was still in the room though, her beautiful long blonde hair with rainbow ends fell above her face covering it completely. She is sad; I know it, I wish there was something I could do.

The police was talking to that man that was holding Akura and by now I was tied to a chair and the nurse that was grabbing me was grabbing her. I watched how Akura slowly lifted her head up and looked around and lowered it back again. I sighed; she doesn't deserve any of this...

After what seemed like years the man and the police officer came back in. They both gave me a death glare but strangely the man smirked mischievously. I watched every move he made, not moving my eyes from him once. As soon as he laid one hand on Akura, her face snapped up, glaring at him. "Don't look at me like that precious" he smirked, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at him. "You need help and you know it" he continued.

The way she was looking at him scared me. She was holding so many emotions and her glare was sharp and demanding. For a while, she didn't speak or move, she just kept looking at his eyes. "Now I know who you are..." her voice was lower than usual almost in a whisper. "Do you even know what it feels to be always trapped behind white walls?" she asked, by her look you knew she was demanding an answer. Her eyebrow raised once she didn't hear any sound come from the man.

"Never knowing that there is actually a lot behind those white walls..." she sighed and sniffed. "Do you even know how hard it is being told I'm abnormal?" she looked back at his eyes in a way that makes you believe she is looking right into his soul. He stepped back looking confused. "Do you even know what's wrong with me?" she raised her voice looking puzzled at him. "You never let me interact with any 'normal' person... You said what I have is contagious..." she looked over at me quickly but then back at his eyes. "When you don't even know what's wrong with me" she chuckled sarcastically. I could see the pain in her eyes, I could see how hurt she was... She must of went through a lot...

I looked over at him, expecting him to say something but nothing, he just looked at her, no emotion in his face. "What? You aren't going to say something? Saving it for later? To have something to hit me for? Just take me already... I guess I was born to be sad all my life" a tear rolled down her pale white cheeks and I felt as I have been stabbed. Watching her was painful but now I realize, I don't know anything about this girl and the reason why I care for her so much is because I pity her...

The man kept looking at her, still with no emotion. "Guys, take her to the ambulance; sedate her and strap her. This is going to be a long night..."

And here I was... Tied to a chair, watching that poor girl fall unconsciously. Her numb body being strap and head rolled back. One of the nurses took her over his shoulder and headed out the door. They all left leaving me alone with the man.

"I'll make sure you never see her again." he said through his teeth. The rope fell to the ground but I was quickly handcuffed. "You are under arrest for participating in this. The jury will decide how long you and your mother will be on Jail. Until now you both will be in preventive detention. Anything you say or do, will and can be used against you so I suggest you pretty boy, to remain silent" the police officer warned me.

I only got to see the ambulance driving off by the time I was shoved into the police car...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I know this isn't much but I owe you guys. My schedule is lest tight now and I have some time to write so that's good :) hope you like this chapter and please leave a comment telling me what you think. Also I have no motivation whatsoever so I have been devouring the hunger games book and hoping I get motivation somewhere but hopefully I will. So thanks for being so patient, I love you all <3