Chapter Six: They are after me...

Akura’s P.o.v

I ran as fast as I could to my room and closed the door immediately. I leaned my back in the door and slowly fell down.

Wow this Ethan I met today is wow. He is very cute and he was a little bit weird like me. I smiled to myself; maybe he would want to be my friend. I still would have wanted him to be the Ethan a met a long time ago but at least he is a new person that has his same name. I slowly stood up and went to my bed. I lift the pillow up and took the picture from the bottom of it. This picture was taken when I was just 5 and that Ethan in the photo just met me. Maybe if it would have been this Ethan he would have known me and we would have gave me another thing or he would have stayed with me for longer time.  I placed the picture back under my pillow and walked out my room.

I leaned on the wall and looked around to see if any nurse was near. I started running down the hallways but stopped. I kicked off my shoes and continued running towards the stairs. I opened the door slowly without making any noise and went upstairs. Number 609, 608 and 607… I stopped in the room 607 and started breathing a lot. Once I was normally breathing again I knocked the door lowly. No one answered and I knocked again this time a little harder. The door opened a little bit and I looked through the little open. No one seems that is in there. I slowly went in and found no body. Where is Max?

Something in my chest started moving faster and I started to get a weird feeling. I reached his bed and there I found a note. I opened the note, my hands shaking; I gasped and covered my mouth. I quickly looked in back of me but nothing was there... Something else looked like it was looking me so I quickly turned around but nothing was there…

I looked over at the note again reading I slowly. “Help Me…” It said. But help him from whom? I moved myself towards his closet and found another note. This one was broken in half. The only thing it said was “Your, Wants, Room, Help, Akura.” I can’t help him if I don’t know.

I start listening voices and seeing things but no one is here. Laughs were loud and people were just trying to hit me. Laughs became louder and they started insulting me. “STOP STOP STOP!” I cried. They didn’t stop and they kept laughing and telling me mean things. “Please stop! Stop I can’t take it anymore!” I cried out, falling in the floor. I laid my head in the floor and wrapped my hands in my body. I hit my head a couple of times in the floor but the people around me didn’t stop. “ GOD PLEASE! I WILL- I WILL…” I sobbed. “OMG YOUNG LADY WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Someone said. I raised my head and looked at her. It was a nurse. “GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU JUST ARE LIKE THE REST!” I screamed. Standing up I started walking back and back all my hair falling to my face. “Calm down girl, I will get a doctor” “GET AWAY FROM ME! I DON’T NEED YOU!” I screamed strongly shaking my hair. I took a small metal thing next to me and raised it up. “GET AWAY OR I WILL THROW ALL YOU PEOPLE THIS!” She had a scared looked in her face and she left. I started crying hard and fell in floor.

Why do they want to harm me? Why me? They all want to kill me! WHY ME GOD! I cried harder and harder. “WHY ME!” I screamed hitting the floor with my hand. “THERE SHE IS!” Someone said. “Don’t get near me...” I said in a low voice. “Don’t get…” I raised my head and looked at all the doctors. I slowly stood up and grabbed the metal thing. “Akura DON’T!” Bill shouted getting in the room. “DON’T! GET YOURSELF HERE!” He shouted. I looked at him and threw him the metal thing with all the force I had. “NO!” All the doctors rushed to me but I kicked them all and ran outside the room. I ran as fast as I could through different floors. I stopped in one room when my name was being called… I entered the room and it was Max inside a padded room. “MAX THEY ARE AFTER ME, THEY WANT TO HARM ME! I screamed. “GO LEAVE FROM HERE! GO TO A YELLOW HOUSE THAT IS 3 STREETS AWAY FROM HERE!” He said. “WHAT IS A STREET!” I screamed hitting things. “JUST LEAVE!” He shouted back. I took my hand and threw everything off the table and opened the padded room for Max, I untied him and left. No one was in the reception; I think all of them are looking for me. I ran out that place and everything was dark outside. WHERE AM I! WHAT IS THIS PLACE!?

I heard the loud sirens of the place and I started running. I couldn’t see well but I think I see something. I continued running and running but not knowing where to go.  I stopped somewhere and looked around. I saw a yellow thing coming to me and I stayed there. The thing got to close and I felt complete pain in my body. I heard someone screaming but I couldn’t see anything, say anything or feel anything, everything turned black…

________________________________________________________________________________________

This one is way shorter than usual but I wanted to upload something :D . Jumm maybe you are wondering who is after Akura but you will find out some day :) Please comment and vote! <3