Chapter Four: Sunday's With Max

Akura’s P.o.v

It’s been a few days already since I meet Ethan. It was the first and last time I will see him, but I thank him for giving me my doll. It’s true what Max said, my doll is always with me and I take her everywhere I go and she is always happy. Bill and the other nurses always ask me where I got it from but I can’t tell them. I know they will take it away if I do. Also I kept one of the picture things. I love it; I always look at it at night before sleeping and then put it in a special place that no one knows.

I grabbed my Barbie and headed out my room. There is no one at the hallways at this time or day. I started running to the big grey doors and clicked the little button. When I got out I headed towards a door that has “207” Written in it. I pushed it slowly and found Max. “MAX!” I shouted very happy to see him. He turned around and smiled. “Hi Akura, would you like a cup of my tea?”

Tea? Umm maybe I should try that. I giggled and took a seat next to him in a little chair that goes back and forth. “He he, Tea is a drink that tastes like cinnamon and cinnamon is something like a taste” He said handing me a cup with what I think its tea.

He always reads my mind; I don’t even have to ask him what things mean because he right away tells me. I always come here to know new words, new things and spend time with my Max.

I drank the tea and it was amazing, it tasted really good! “Hmmm this taste good max, thankyou!” I exclaimed giving the empty cup back to Max he smiled and placed it in the small table. He looked back at me and his faced changed to a different one. “The face I have now it’s called serious, you use this face when you want to talk about important things” I moved my head up and down and smiled. “That is called nodded; moving your head up and down” Ohh so that’s what it’s called… “Why such a weird name?” I asked. “Well I don’t know, but we have serious things to talk about…”

“Like what?” I asked trying to look at another thing rather than his face. It’s really scary. “Look at me” Max said with a strong voice. I looked at him in fear and his face calmed. “I need to know if you talked to Bill about giving you classes, you really need to learn about a lot of things…” He said his voice getting lower and lower. “That is called Trailed off and when you talk like this” he said using a really low voice “It’s called whisper” “Oh, but I don’t need classes you teach me a lot” I said happily. It’s really nice to have someone to teach me real things but Max told me that normal kids go to a place called school were the have normal friends and play and learn every day. It wouldn’t be bad to go to a school, I will really love it, but I can’t…

“I do teach you a lot, but I only teach you one day a week.” He explained. He also explained what is a week and the 7 days. “The only reason why you learn things so fast is because you really want to learn but I can’t teach you that much in a day, you are just 6”  6? Max showed me the numbers from one to 20 and he said that I was 5 a few days ago. “Max… I am five not six”

“Remember when I told you that people have parties called birthdays and that means that they were born that day and-“ “They get older that day, yeah I do, Why?”

“Well today is your birthday, October 16. You can’t have a party but I did get you a present” He stood up and walked towards his closet. He got out a book from it and blew all the grey things off it. He slowly came back and sat down in his chair. “Here, this is really important, I wanted to give you this when you were older but I think that you will need this earlier” I took the book in my hands and looked at it for a while. I do know how to read but a little tiny bit and really slow. “But I am a bad reader” He smiled and took the book in his hand. “No one is, you just have to learn. This book here is called the Bible and it will tell you all about God. Remember who I told you God was?”

“Yes, you said God is man that died so we can all be forgiven for the bad things we do, and he is now an angel in the sky that is watching us and gives us everything we ask for if we are good and believe in him” I said smiling. I sometimes try talking to God but he seems never to answer back, I was going to ask him for a new doll and for a new doctor…

“Yes, I will certainly teach you about him and reading the bible will really help you in your reading skills” He said in a serious tone. I said my thank you to Max and took my bible to my room. I tried reading it but I barely understood a lot of words from here.

Every Sunday I went to Max’s room and we will read a piece of the bible together. It’s a really big book but I really want to finish it completely.

I have learned so much about God that I really feel bad that he had to die; maybe he could have been alive if he didn’t die for us. Plus, how can he die for mean people like Bill? I simply don’t get it!

I heard a loud knock on the door and looked around. Who will knock on my door instead of coming in? I stood up and placed my hand on the yellow thing to open the door. I opened the door and someone picked me up meanly and threw me hard on the floor.

OUCH! What kind of person would do that to me! “YOU PATHETIC LITTLE ABONORMAL GIRL! I ALREADY KNOW WHO GAVE YOU THAT STUPID DOLL! AND I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE THERE ISN’T ANYTHING LEFT FROM THAT BOY HERE!!!”

Omg I feel so bad for Akura! But I really like Max although he is a man in his 40’s  but still he is very sweet and concerned about her! Anyways any prediction on what is going to happen next? Please if you liked Vote and comment! I will really be happy if you did! :D

                                      Bye: KraziieMeh