Chapter Fifteen: I Can't Remember A Thing...

Akura's P.O.V

Ethan looked so sad and confused; I was also confused. Why is Ethan acting like this? What is really going on? I don't remember going to sleep, or being sleepy... I looked over at Ethan's sad smile; so many questions I need to ask. I took a seat next to him on the floor, wrapping my arms against my legs. "Ethan, I don't remember going to sleep. Wh-why can't I remember?" I looked over at his honey like eyes, seeing the sadness in them. He let out a deep breath and took my hand, making circles along it. "You really don't remember anything? Akura, don't you remember being in my bathroom and drinking all my pills?" he asked, his eyes looking worried, like he wanted me to answer quickly... But I couldn't remember any of that, at all. My head hurts a lot and all I want is to just fall asleep. Where am I by the way?

I looked around, seeing myself in a very colorful room with a bed and some other things I really don't know what they are. My head starts hurting more and everything just spins around... I take my hand away from his and lay my head on my knees, trying to take everything in, trying to remember... But all I could remember was being in a place where I met Ethan and a man who treated me bad... "Ethan I can only remember meeting you..." I took a deep breath and raised my head, looking over at Ethan's eyes." But there is a man, I can't remember much about him, but he treated me bad" He looked at me sadly but at the same time confused. "What do you mean? MOOOOOOOOM!!!! COMEEEE HEREEEEEE!!" he shouted.

Mom? Who is mom? What is mom? What-uh, I am confused. I quickly stood up running towards a big square like thing. I stood in front of it and saw myself completely. Wh-what happened to my hair? I looked down at my body and saw a mark on my hand. What is that? I tried taking it off, but it didn't. None of this made sense, when did my hair got short and my hand had that mark and...

I felt something in my mouth... I stuck out my tongue and saw a ball in the middle. My eyes widened and I touched the ball. I put my tongue in again and looked over at Ethan quickly. "Ethan what happened to me, this isn't the real me!!" I screamed touching my hair. His eye brows raised but then again he looked sad. “Akura, some girl took you to get a makeover, to look different, can’t you remember?” I didn’t pay much attention; I kept touching my hair and that ball in my tongue. “Ethan that’s crazy! Why would I want a ball in my tongue?” I screamed raising my hands to my head. “It’s a piercing. Piercings are in” I looked over at him, not understanding a word he said. Why is he speaking so weird? Is he talking in another way?

“Sorry I took long honey, I was doing something and-“a woman said walking through the door. “Oh My goodness, thank the Lord you are okay Akura!” She screamed running towards me hugging me tight. How does this woman know my name? I wasn’t sure what was happening but I pushed her away from me; I don’t know her. She looked over at me confused, and then looked at Ethan. He stood up next to her, looking in my eyes. “Mom, she doesn’t remember anything, apart from me…” His was voice slow, as he talked to the woman. “That’s strange, it isn’t supposed to happen. Do you think-“I left them talking and walked over to the mirror again.

Well, well, who is this girl in the mirror? A voice said.  I turned around looking at Ethan still talking to the woman. He looked over at me and smiled sadly. I started looking around the room for the person who said that but I couldn’t see him.

Don’t you think you look ugly this way? This isn’t the real you? But don’t you remember everything? I shook my head slowly, still looking for where that voice came.

Too bad, there is so much you are missing to, such a great life…

I want to remember my life and all the great moments that voice said. Why don’t I remember? Why? I don’t get it? No one forgets their life. Right?

I walked over towards Ethan’s bed, and sat there, looking down. What has really happened? Did I really drink all his pills? But then if I did… What happened after that? Did that had something to do with me not remembering anything? Wait, but maybe there really isn’t anything to remember. I looked over at Ethan still talking to that woman. I didn’t want to interrupt but I needed an answer. I looked down once again, playing with my fingers; I need a real answer.  Taking a deep breath, I opened my mouth to say something… “Ethan, is there really things about me I don’t remember?” I asked.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He placed his fingers in my chin, making me look at him. “There is so much about you that you don’t remember.” He paused and sighed. “But I can’t help you remember much. You still are a mystery for me” His voice was very low on my ear, his lips brushed against it. I looked down again and took in a deep breath. Then if he can’t help me, who can? Where do I go for help?

“I wonder why you can only remember me… Are you sure it’s just me, No one else? You have lived 16 years, you must remember someone else!” He said, throwing his hands in the air. I tried thinking again but nothing, I couldn’t remember any- “Wait, what you said? 16? I am 16? That’s impossible!” I screamed, standing up from bed and walking from one side to another.

There was a loud noise somewhere in the house and the woman went running out the door. “NOOO, NOOO! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!” The woman screamed. Ethan looked at me, his eyes got big and he ran out the door. “OUT OF MY WAY! YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL FOR THIS! THIS IS KIDNAPPING SOMEONE!” Steps of people were getting louder and louder; I didn’t know what to do. The door slammed open and a guy stood there with an Evil smile.

“Peek-a-Boo, Found you”

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I AM SUPPPEERRRR LATEEEE!!!! >.< SO MANY FUDGING PROBLEMS!! BEING WEAK AND NOT BEING ABLE TO HANDLE THINGS SUCKS!! >.< BUT I AM BACK!! I seriously didn't know where I was going with this chapter.. I seriously started writting this a LONG TIME AGO but then had a SERIOUS writters block!! >.< So, I finished this chapter but because I had to. I know its short but right now, I am having a little of a block with this story. I think its because I can't wait to finish the 2nd chapter of Best friends don't carry knifes. :D But when I finish that one I will be better and good to write this story :D  I'll really appreciate comments because I want to know if you fans are still alive x) and you opinion on this chapter. OHH don't forget votes. That will really make me feel awesome :D :b Well, bye :*