Chapter Nine: He Repeated My Same Mistake

Ethan’s P.o.v

Why Akura did that? I- I really don’t get it. She will have a big scratch in her face and her arm. Why would she?  She doesn’t look insanely crazy to do that and I am guessing she doesn’t have any sort of problem going on her life to do that, but why would she?

I couldn’t process the information correctly, it makes no sense. Maybe it feels good? Maybe if I do what she does she will stop. Maybe just maybe I should try cutting myself too…

I grabbed a small knife and without thinking twice I headed towards my bathroom.  I placed my hand in the sink and placed the knife in my palm. I pressed it tightly against my skin and cut it through.  A lot of blood started gushing from my palm into the sink. I didn’t feel pleasure, I felt more like pain, but I didn’t do anything about it. I kept watching the blood gushing from my palm into the sink.

 It still makes no sense why she cut herself…

I pressed the knife harder into my palm and made a deep cut. It hurt and burned a lot but it doesn’t matter, this pain is nothing compared to my life…

 I kept pressing it harder and harder almost cutting through my bone… “Ethan… Please stop…” I heard a low voice say. I turned around and saw Akura. She looked down at my hand and then back at my eyes.  “Please don’t hurt yourself…” She whispered.

She walked slowly up to me and looked straight into my eyes. She leaned closer and closer. Our bodies were touching and I could feel her breath in my neck. She looked up at me and our gaze united. “Please...” She trailed off.  Her small hands wrapped around me and her fingers ran across my back carelessly.

I didn’t hug her back; I couldn’t with a bleeding hand. “I- I am sorry, I didn’t want to do this, and I just thought you liked this and well I tried it but then I got carried away…” While looking into my eyes she grabbed my cutted hand and started caressing it gently. “Please don’t tell my mom.” I begged. “I won’t” She whispered.

She took my not wounded hand and intertwined our fingers. She led me back into my room and motioned me to sit on the bed. Akura went downstairs slowly and came back with the first aid kit. “How do I use this?” She asked softly. I instructed her how and she did everything possible to make the wound better. Before wrapping my deep wound with white cloth she grabbed my hand gently and placed a soft kiss on it. “I hope this works too” She said sweetly. Finally she wrapped my hand and looked into my eyes with her soft gaze.

I smiled and opened my arms. “Come here my baby girl” I said with a big grin on my face. She blushed and smiled. She sat really close to me and wrapped her arms around my body. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into my lap. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I wrapped my arms around her stomach. I rested my head in her shoulder and blew hair tenderly into her neck. I got a little bit closer and placed a small soft kiss in her neck. She stiffed at my kissed but then hugged me tighter.

She let go out me and looked at my eyes.  Her face started leaning into mines and I started leaning too. Our lips were just inches apart but I didn’t dare to make a move. What if she is just doing this to tease me?

Before I knew it she placed small soft kissed along my face. She kissed my forehead, nose, cheek and chin. She then moved her head lightly and kissed the back of my ear…

Is she sure she is crazy?

Once again her lips were just inches away from mines. None of us made a move and I am sure she will not be the one to make the first move…

I crashed my lips into her and tightened my embrace with her. She sure didn’t know what to do so I just gently grabbed her bottom lip with my teeth and started sucking on it gently. She groaned and tightened her embrace also. She urgently grabbed my bottom lip with her teeth and sucked on it slowly but intensely. I moaned in pleasure and slipped my tongue in her mouth. She gasped against my lips and pressed her lips more into mines.

After a few minutes we both pulled away for a needed breath. “I- um- I- wow…” She stuttered. I smiled and grabbed her in my arms. I placed her gently in my bed and ran up to the other side to lie down next to her. I pulled her body to mines and wrapped my hands around her waist. She wrapped her hands around my neck and pressed her body into mines. “You are amazing…” I whispered in her ear. “Thanks, and you are the best thing that has yet happened in my life” She whispered back kissing my cheek.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Sweet dreams Akura”

 “Sweet dreams Ethan…”