Chapter Fourteen: Confused.

Ethan's P.O.V

"And this is the cafeteria" I murmured signaling where the cafeteria was located. I wasn't happy doing this, but I didn't want to be mean. "Oh well, thank you Ethan, right?" I nodded and she smiled. Hope was a nice, pretty girl with a bubbly personality. I have only spent 30 minutes with her but I can see myself tolerating her and talking to her in the future. "Do you mind if I sit with you and your friends, I am not good in making new friends" She smiled sadly. I sighed and nodded. We walked together through the cafeteria doors and sat down on my table. "Hannah Montana, What's up!?" Tommy screamed raising his hand to high five her. She giggled and gave him a high five.

"Who is this preppy looking girl? Darling, I think you belong over there with those wannabe queens" Elizabeth pointed over to Courtney's table. Grabbing a French fry from Elizabeth's plate I looked over at Hope and she smiled mischievously. "Be careful with what you say or you could become the queen Bitch" Jake and Tommy spit out their drink, widening their eyes and me and Chad looked over at Elizabeth, watching her face turn red with anger. "I- uh, Ethan can you take your friend out of here because-""You are going down you stupid wannabe" Elizabeth said through gritted teeth and grabbed Jakes hand. They both stomped out of the cafeteria doors hand in hand and were not seen for the rest of the lunch.

I looked over at Hope in disbelief. "What was that all about? You don't even know her and you are calling her a bitch?" I screamed over at her, standing up. "She called me a preppy girl, wannabe queen; do you think I will not talk back?" She screamed over at me, almost throwing herself up at me. I pushed her back slightly while looking around. Everyone's eyes were on us but I shot them a death glare and all of them slowly moved their eyes to something else. "This is your first day here for God's sake! Earn your position here but don't come near me without an apology to Elizabeth" I snatched my book bag from the chair madly and walked pass her. "Wait, you expect me to say sorry to her? She judged me fr-"

"I am done with you, congratulations your name is dirty in our group" I didn't even bother looking back at her; I just continued walking. I knew Chad was following me, but I doubt Tommy will. Chad and I looked all over the school for Jake and Elizabeth but they were nowhere to be seen. Just as soon as we were about to give up when we heard screaming and loud noises from the Janitors Closet on the 5th floor; I placed my hand on the door knob and twist it slowly. "Baby, calm down!" Jake yelled shaking her. Elizabeth looked over at me and Chad, her face still red with madness. "What's that bitch name?" She roared. "Hope Rawlings" I grunted. "I am going to find that asshole and make her pay for calling me a bitch!" She cracked her fingers and pushed Jake away. Jake grabbed her wrist and spun her around. He surprised her with a kiss that shut her up but soon that kiss became into a make out session. I looked over at Chad and we both rolled our eyes. Typical from Jake and Elizabeth, they will be making out anywhere in front of anyone. Chad and I left them two on the Janitors closet and made our handshake. "I have class now dude, see you later" Chad murmured. I nodded and gave him a wink. "Eww dude I am not gay!" "I know you desire this!" I screamed at him running my hands through my body. I laughed at his face and headed the other way out to the rest of my classes.

Right when the last bell rang, I was the first out that door. I dashed out the school and grabbed my skateboard out my book bag. "I am sorry..." The voice came behind me. "Forgiven now just leave me alone" I whispered and took off on my skateboard. "Wait!" I heard her scream but I wasn't going to stop for her.

"Mom I am home!" I yelled going through the door. "I'm up here!" She screamed a little lowly. Slowly, I made it up the stairs very nervous to see her, but I don't know why. "Is she awake?" I murmured, very worried for her. My mom looked over at me sadly and shook her head. "She hasn't woken up yet, but she is alive honey." "Mom, I think this was a bad idea to take her out the hospital." She walked over to me and tugged a piece of my long hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek. "Maybe, one day you will understand" Slowly, she stepped out the room, closing the door behind her, leaving me confused.