Chapter Three: I Just Met A Normal Person.

Akura ran as fast as she could. She never felt so alive like now. She heard loud sirens and started laughing. As she was running through the 5th floor hallways she stopped in front of a big grey door. Curious of where that leads to, she started hitting the door, but it didn’t open. Several seconds later a loud “ding” went off and the doors opened. People stepped out of it and she immediately went in. There was an old lady there who was occupied in reading her book but she stopped for a moment to look over at Akura. “Hello Honey” The old lady said. Without knowing what to say Akura just kept looking at her. The woman laughed and kneeled down. “Honey say Hi” Akura just stared at her not knowing what else to do. “C’mon don’t be afraid, say it. Say Hi” The woman said sweetly smiling. “Say Hi, H-I” She repeated. Akura looked at her lips and slightly opened hers. “Hiee” Akura said. “Good job! But say H-I” The woman said kindly. “Hi!” Akura exclaimed excitedly. “GOOD JOB!” The lady said while kissing her cheek. The woman waved her hand at Akura while stepping out of the elevator. Akura waved her hand too. “Hi!” She screamed in a cute little baby voice while waving her hand. The old lady smiled sweetly and left. In the next stop of the elevator Akura stepped out. She started running once again chanting Hi over and over again as she was running. She heard baby screams and she stopped running. She turned around and headed towards a big white door that had a pink and blue square in it. She lightly pushed the door open and saw about 5 other baby in cribs. “Hi!” She said laughing. None of the babies paid attention to her. All the other babies had a serious mental problem that they didn’t react to the surroundings. She went besides a crib and slaps a baby boy’s hand. He didn’t react or anything, instead he started drooling. Akura put her eyebrows together and kept shaking the baby. She was so confused, why did he didn’t pay attention to her? “THERE YOU ARE!” Bill screamed furiously. He grabbed Akura’s arm roughly and pulled her up. She cried in pain but he didn’t stop. He pulled her up to his arms. He hit her hand very hard and let a red mark. Akura cried harder and started shaking uncontrollably. “DON’T EVER DO THAT AGAIN YOU STUPID ABNORMAL BABY!” Bill screamed at her. Akura started making her usually cry sound “Chi-Chi” and struggled to get out of his embrace. He took her to her room and literally threw her there. She hit her head badly when he threw her from his arms to the floor. He closed the door behind him and stepped closer to her. “DO YOU KNOW ALL THE TROUBLE YOU GOT ME IN?” He pointed out furiously. “I AM TIRED OF YOU, YOU ARE JUST A CRAZY ABNORMAL STUPID GIRL AND THAT’S ALL YOULL EVER BE!!” He screamed louder this time his face getting redder with every word he said. He got so angry at her that he slapped her really hard. She cried hard, very hard with her normal strange sound. He called one of the nurses and told them to put a tranquilizer on for Akura. Akura was so much in pain that she didn’t do anything about it; she just let the nurse inject her. A few minutes after, she was sleeping. The nurse placed her in her crib and headed out leaving Bill with her. He got closer to her and looked at her, fire almost pouring out his eyes from madness. “One of these days… I am going to put you to sleep, so I could be free from you…FOREVER…” He said while cutting Akura’s right arm with a glass. “But for now, let’s just have fun…”

5 years later…

Akura’s P.o.v

“Get up know, you have to go see Doctor Bill” The nurse said. I rubbed my eyes lightly and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and took a bath and cleaned my teeth. Jessica; the nurse, gave me my normal vest and pulled me towards the doctor. She is grabbing my hands too tight! I sniffed and a tear rolled down my eye. She is pressing her nails in my skin, so hard. Why does she have to be so mean? Once I was with Bill I sat down on a chair and looked at him. Bill hates me, and I don’t know why… “You again here, ughh!” He said frustrated. “LEAVE!” He said pointing to the door. I lowered my head and went out. Everyone here hates me. They all tell me I am crazy, but I am not. Every other nurse asks me where my mom and dad are, but what are a mom and dad? I don’t know where I am going but I don’t care. I crashed into a door and looked up while rubbing the upper part of my head. Where am I? I pushed the door open and it leaded me to a place where there were other people with different color clothes on. I watched every person’s clothes and got near those people. I sat on a chair and looked at all of them. How did they get clothes like that? I want one…

A boy came next to me. “Hi, what is your name?” He said happily. I don’t really know what my name is, they call me soo much things.

“Akura I think” I said back. The boy laughed and shook his head. “You don’t know your name?” I shook my head and he moved his shoulders up and down. “My name is Ethan.” She said smiling.

I couldn’t help but smile. He took my hand in his and I quickly pulled away. Bill told me it’s bad to touch people’s hands…

“Hey, come here.” Ethan said sitting on the floor. I sat next to him and he took out a thing. “What is that?” I asked touching the thing.

“A toy, it’s my favorite dinosaur.” He said smiling. “What is a toy? What is a dinosaur?” I asked.

He gasped and covered the pink part that’s right in the bottom of his nose. “YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT A TOY IS?” He asked amazed. I shook my head and grabbed his toy thing. “With a toy you can play and pretend it’s anything like a space man, an evil man, anything. But Many, my dinosaur is a good superhero!” He said while shaking his thing in the air.

What did he just said? Play? Space man? Evil man? Pretend? What all those mean? “I don’t know what you said.” I stated with a sad face. He got sad to and quickly stood up and started talking to a person. She smiled and looked at me. Ethan came back with her and they both sat on the floor with me. “What is your name Honey?” Honey? What does that mean?

“Umm Akura I think.” I said. She smiled and Ethan touched her arm. “Mommy, she doesn’t know what A toy is and she doesn’t know how to play” The person had a sad face but soon smiled. She took something out of her bag. It was a big box. “Here” She said handing me the box. I looked at it and flipped it over. It had a doll inside it. “A doll!” I exclaimed happily hugging the box. Max the biggest guy from here told me that they are really special and that they could be with me forever. “Yes darling” “Thank you!” I said. She pulled me closer to her and put her hands around me. I did the same, not knowing if it was correct and smiled. “Now I can show you how to play!” Ethan said happily. “Yes” I said.

Ethan showed me so much. My doll is called Barbie and she is a Princess. He said that Princesses are good girls that do good stuff and that love someone. His toy, Many was a Prince which I think was a good guy what has to be with the Princess. I had so much Fun. While we were playing I was just smiling not knowing what to do back. “ I want a picture with you” Ethan said smiling. A picture? What is that? “What is a picture?” I asked. “It’s a little piece of paper where you and me can be.”

HE IS GOING TO PUT ME IN A PAPER. I started to grab my things and started to get away from him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. “Don’t leave; I really want a picture with you…” He said tears coming from his eyes. “Okay, I am sorry for wanting to leave, I just don’t want to be in a paper forever” He started laughing and shook his head. “You are not going to be in the paper, you just will look like you were”

The person he came with took a square thing out and pointed it to us. Ethan put his hand around my shoulders and I put mines around his stomach. “Smile” The person said. Me and Ethan smiled and two papers came from the square thing. She started shaking the paper in the air. It’s so funny how she looks crazy like that… Wait she looks like me? I got sad and sat down next to Ethan. The person handed me one of the papers and I looked at it. Me and Ethan are there… Wow how did that happen? “You look so cute…” Ethan said. “What is cute?” I asked

“Cute is like your Barbie, you look like a princes.” I smiled big and hugged him. I learned today that hugging is good and it really does feel nice. He laughed and hugged me back. “Here let me write something on your picture” He said. I gave him the picture and he took a pen and wrote something on the back. He gave me the picture back and smiled. “I don’t know what it says” He smiled bigger and took the picture from my hand. “It says, I love you Akura, you are like a princess. By: Ethan.” He said.

Love? “What is Love?”

“Love is that I never want to leave you…”

Awwwww!! TOO CUTEE! ETHAN IS SUCH A SWEET BOY!! He teached her so much!! BILL IS SO CONCIETED. -___- This chapter was long. It took a while to write but I will spend the whole day writing for you guys Please COMMENT , tell me what you think and or tell me what you think will happen! Please if you like VOTE!!! I will really appreciate it! :D  Peace, KraziieMeh