Chapter Ten: Change For Worst?

Ethan's P.O.V

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and laid my hand in the bed. I felt no one in bed with me. Quickly, I stood up and rubbed my hands in my eyes. Once my sight was cleared I looked around and didn't see her. Where is she!?

Rapidly I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I threw on some jeans without shirt; I didn't bother in fixing my hair. Step by step, I walked slowly downstairs. Half way through the stairs I catch the smell of pancakes. Without thinking twice I ran downstairs and quickly sat down in the counter top. "Hey honey" mom greeted me. I smiled up at her and said "Hi mom". She placed a full plate of pancakes in front of me. I didn't waste any time and digging in.

"Where is Akura?" I said with my mouth full of pancakes. "Oh, your sweet friend Courtney picked her up and took her shopping and to the salon"

 I spit my milk and pancakes out and widen my eyes. "SHE DID WHAT!"

 " Ethan don't do that again, you know I always have a hard time cleaning the floor" my mom complained while mopping the floor furiously. I wiped the milk out of my mouth and threw my fork down. I ran upstairs and threw on the first shirt I found with some sneakers. I grabbed my skateboard and ran back down. "ETHAN WERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING!?" my mom screamed while stomping her feet on the floor. " I am going to pick up Akura duh" I said. Before I could give another step my mom grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards her. "oh no you are not, let her have some fun." she said letting go off my shirt. "and don't dare to go near her and Courtney or you will be grounded" she continued looking intensely into my eyes. I nodded and dashed out of the house towards the skating park. I took my beanie hat out of my pants and put it on.

 Once I was in the skating parks I skated for a while. When I was about to do a 360 I was stopped by a group of girls, to be more exact they were Courtney's friends. "move off" I muttered but they didn't. Annoyed by them I groaned and got off my skate board. "What?" I asked coldly. I have no reason to be nice to them, we are not friends and I don't want to so there is no point. Mandy, Courtney's best friend, groaned and got closer to me. " I heard you were sleeping with a girl and you broke Courtney's heart, not to mention you did it with a horrid whore" she said calmly.

 "Listen bitch, she is not a fucking whore and you should mind your fucking business" I blurted out. Her face got tomato red and she looked like she was going to explode. I got on my skate board and pushed her away. I don't need fucking drama in my life, I want peace for this month"

 " You are a pathetic man whore!" she screamed. Without looking back I raised my middle finger at her.

 I kept skating and doing some flips for a while. I am very worried for Akura. Obviously Courtney hates her so she might make her look like a total freak or something. What if she ruins her or something... What if she cuts Akura's beautiful hair!!? I kept thinking and didn't notice where I was going. Suddenly I crashed into something. "Oww" I rubbed my forehead and looked up; a tree. Mhmm I might of well stay here for a while. I took a sneaker out of my pocket and sat in the grass admiring the blue sky.