Part 2

{CAT POV}

We sat down at a table to eat. I sat across from Whitney and Joey and started daydreaming as I bit into my sandwich.

Why did Whitney kiss Joey just to tell me that he liked me? Im sure he doesn't anyway. She's just full of lies. Joey doesn't like me and I'm not sure if I like him or not. I don't care anymore. I just want to go home and sleep.

....but wouldn't it be awesome if joey asked me out?! And we could be all lovey dovey in our videos and hang out all the time and go out for dinner and dates and he would buy me a special present for our anniversary! But that's not gonna happen.

"CAT?!" Joey snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Huh?" I said.

"Are you lost in space or something?" Joey said.

"...no just thinking" I said

"About??" Joey said.

"Um... About.... You know, life," I said.

"Well okay then. What do you guys wanna do next?" Joey asked.

"Um I should get going home, you know I-" I said but got interrupted.

"Aww cat dont go, you can sleep over at my house!" Joey begged. He noticed me glaring at Whitney.

"Umm Whitney won't be coming over because she has stuff to do. But you can! Right?" Joey said to me.

"I.... Fine," I sighed. I really didnt want to come over but I guess it would make joey happy.

"So are we leaving now??" Whitney asked, impatient.

"Um, it's up to you guys. It's only 4" Joey said

"I'm really tired. You guys can stay and do stuff but I'm gonna sleep in the car," I said, yawning.

"Whitney?" Joey asked her what she wanted to do.

"Let's just go home then, make the girl happy," Whitney said rolling her eyes. We walked to the car. I immediately fell asleep which also meant that joey and Whitney could say anything they wanted about me.

{JOEY POV}

"Is she sleeping?" Whitney said

"Yeah. Probably." I said. Not looking at Whitney

"I don't like her" She said

"Whitney..." She is getting on my nerves. "Come on, why can't we all be friends?"

"Because she makes me seem like a bad person. I know I'm not but it's annoying me," she said. I double parked the car.

"We're here at your apartment. Talk to you tomorrow. Bye." I said, still not looking at her.

"Byeeee!" Whitney grabbed her bag and left. I drove back to my apartment.

"Cat..... Wake up. We're home," I said. She woke up and groaned, she laid across the car seats with her head buried in her arms.

"Don't make me have to carry you inside," I said.

"I'm coming." She said trying to get up. We got inside and she walked like a zombie.

"You can go ahead and sleep in my bed," I said putting the house keys on the table.

"Kay" she said and then turned around before going inside. "Wait if I'm just gonna be asleep then what's the point of me coming over?"

"I don't know, I just wanted you to be here. You can leave if you want," I said

"I'll just stay then. But you're not gonna sleep there with me right?!" She said

"No! That would be-"

"Awkward" she finished my sentence.

"Yeah... Ill just sleep on the couch," i said.

"No I will" she said "it's your bed, you sleep in it"

"You can sleep on the floor next to the bed with Hitch!" I said joking

"Sure" she said, thinking I was serious. When I walked in she was already asleep wrapped in a blanket next to hitch on the floor.