Part 11

I laid lazily on the couch with Beta and my laptop on my lap. I was completely zoned out of the real world, shoving cheese balls and other junk foods into my mouth. As I scrolled down tumblr, I heard a knock on the door, which startlingly awakened me from my "fantasy." I looked up at the door, and struggled getting up from my comfortable spot on the couch. I rubbed my eyes while trudging to the door.

Who is it? Did I order pizza or something? I can't even remember. Oh no, I forgot to bring money, where's my wallet?! I panicked, looking everywhere for it when there was another knock.

I finally opened the door.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to bring my wallet to pay for the-" I was begging but I then realized this man wasn't the pizza delivery man.

This man was Joey Graceffa.

I stared into his blue eyes. His mouth curled into a tiny smile and I ran up to him and hugged him.

"JOEY!" I yelled, in his arms. After a few seconds, we pulled away. Then I noticed something on his face.

"You like it?" he joked, touching his facial hair.

"Yes," I laughed. We stood there, silently and awkwardly.

Well, do something, Joey! Don't just stand there.... Aren't you going to tell me where you were? Or say anything at all! Didn't you miss me....? Joey...?

Sigh. If only he could read my thoughts which I am too embarrassed to say out loud.

I didn't want to come off as desperate. But this was even more awkward than when I first met him, and that says a lot.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey, this is Cat. Cat, Joey; Cat, Britanny," Justine said, introducing me to WinterSpringPro in the coffee shop of New York. I awkwardly shook hands with the both of them.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Hey, um, we're WinterSpringPro," Joey said. I studied his appearance, his brunette hair, swept across his forehead; his deep blue eyes; his perfect teeth.

{JOEY'S POV}

I introduced myself and Brittany to the girl in front of me, I think her name is Cat? I really need to work on meeting new people.

"I'm Catrific," I looked at her shiny, brown, wavy hair and her eyes. She smiled a cute, big smile.

I realized we were staring at each other, and Justine snapped us out of it.

"So, uh, picture time!" Justine yelled. I scratched the back of my head, somewhat embarrassed that I was caught staring at her. Her. She was cute. Beautiful, actually. But I barely knew her. All I know is her first name. And it is a cute name.

{Cats POV}

He's staring at me. He's staring at me. He is cute though. Joey. Justine interrupted us. That's good, it was getting immensely awkward. We got into a pose for a picture. Joey. I'll remember that.

I don't want this to be the last time I see him, but gosh, I only know his first name. But.. He could be with that girl.. Brittany, right? I need to work on my people skills.

We took a few photos, and when Joey and Brittany weren't listening, I ran up to Justine.

"Are we going to hang out any longer with them?" I asked, hoping for a 'yes.'

"I think for like 10 minutes we'll just hang her. You like them?" she asked.

"Well, I guess. I haven't really talked to them," I said, hiding my excitement.

"You like Joey, don't you?" she said, teasing me.

"I-I- Justine! I don't know anything about him! I mean he's cute, but-"

"Cat, don't just stand there. Go talk to him!"

"But-"

"No buts!" she said, pushing me hard in their direction. I slowly approached him. Okay.. by 'slowly approached' I meant took one baby step. Then I turned in the other direction and went to the bathroom instead.

I'm such a chicken.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Joey, where have you even been, I missed you so much," I said.

"You'll see soon. I have a surprise for you though," he smiled. I hugged him again and we went inside to cuddle on the couch.

"I'm sorry I've been away from you so long, if you want, I'm going to spend lots of time with you to make up for that month I was gone," he smiled at me.

"I would love that," I said. "But only if you want to! I don't want you spend so much time with me if you don't want to!"

"Of course I want to spend lots of time with you, gurlie gurl," he told me.

"And I want to spend lots of time with you....boyie boy," we both laughed.

NEXTDAY

Today is Joey's Storytellers premiere. I could only stay there for a bit, then I had to go to a meeting.

I stayed with him outside the room that all his fans were in, including Stacy and Meghan. I was holding his hands, wishing him good luck because I won't be there to watch it with everyone else.

"Haha..you like that girl Jessica don't you?" I teased him.

"No...she is just a friend," he said.

"Yup....you've totally got a crush on her," I laughed. I wasn't mad if he actually did have a crush on her though. She is pretty, after all.

"No.. Cat, stop," he said, getting annoyed.

"Alright... I'll stop pestering you," I said. He looked down at his shoes. After a few seconds of silence, I talked.

"I love you," I said, hoping he wasn't actually mad at my teasing.

"I love you, too" he had a tiny smile and we both leaned in, only to not get to kiss because it was time for his big moment.

"Sorry to ruin your moment, love bugs, but it's time for Joey to go up. He's a tad late," stacy said, not allowing us to have a goodbye kiss.

"Bye Joey. Good luck, I love you," I said.

And with that, we went our separate ways.

A/N: Sorry again for the short chapter xP and just a little fun fact if you didn't know: Joey and Cat actually did meet at a coffee shop in New York, with Joey, Brittany, Justine, and Cat, and they did take a picture together, but everything else is fiction! :) Thanks for...gah I don't even know how many reads this story has but I know it's almost at 2k, so share this story with your friends if they ship jatrific and even if they don't :P Bye !! Next chapter will be longer