Part 4

{JOEY POV}

"Cat? Is everything okay?" I asked her. She was staring at the door.

"Shouldn't you check on Whitney?" she asked

"No, why?" I asked.

"Nevermind," she said, going to sleep again facing the other direction.

"Uhh, so, you wanna shoot another video tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure, whatever," she said, drifting off to sleep. I didn't want to wake her up so I kept all my questions and thoughts to myself for the rest of the night.

*MORNING*

I woke up around 9, and cat was still sleeping, as usual. As I was about to walk out the door, she called my name.

"Wait, joey! I have to tell you something!" She said

"Yeah?" I said, my heart beating fast.

"I'm hungry :(" she said. In my head I felt relieved, but my heart felt broken, it sounded like she was going to confess, but I guess I'm wrong as usual. But I'm still relieved.

"Alright.. Ill make you some eggyanyas" I said.

"Yay!" She said, jumping out of bed and following me. Then we saw Whitney on the couch.

"Oh crap, I forgot she was sleeping over," I whispered to cat.

"Same here," She whispered back.

"Good morning friends," Whitney said.

"Morning" joey said. Cat just followed me into the small kitchen.

"Cat, FRIENDS don't ignore each other," Whitney said.

"Um, Whitney, it's morning, you can leave now. I-if you want" I said.

"Silly joey, FRIENDS don't chase each other out of each others apartments," Whitney said.

"Whitney I let you stay because it was raining too much for you to go home. But I'm busy today and it isn't a right time for you to come over, so it's probably best that you leave," I said trying to be nice and not blow up.

"How come cat gets to stay?" she said

"Because we're shooting a video, and that reminds me we have to go shopping," I said, looking at cat.

"Shopping?!!?! You can't go shopping without me! I NEED to come! Pleeease!" Whitney begged.

"No! It's not clothes shopping and all your girly stuff. It's for our video. You can come shopping another time, I promise," I said.

Whitney finally left so me and cat had a mini-party.

"I have to freaking talk to her like she's a 5 year old!" I complained. We sat at the table eating breakfast and were about to leave to do our Play-doh challenge.

"Well lets go buy some play-doh," cat said after 5 minutes. We left and got in the car.

{CAT POV}

I was on my phone in the front seat of joeys car. I looked up for a minute and saw a person on the sidewalk. When I looked back again, no one was there. WHITNEY. I can't tell joey, he'll think I'm crazy, but I'm honestly freaked out right now. Then again, it could have just been my imagination.

{end of POV}

*15 minutes later they arrive at toys r us*

{joey POV}

"Yay toys r us!!!!" Cat said squealing like a little kid. "Let's go!!" She started tugging on my arm and pulling me. My face started getting bright red.

"CAAAT, people are staring," I didn't know if I was blushing because I was embarrassed or because we were basically holding hands.

~~

{CATS POV}

We got home with enough time to shoot our video.

"This is gonna be so much fun," I said.

"I know, right?" Joey smiled at me.

~~AFTER THE VIDEO {cats POV}

I can't believe joey said he liked me, but he was kidding >:(

But why should I care?? He doesn't like me, and I don't like him! But he has really nice eyes, and a perfect smile and teeth, and his laugh is adorable. Whatever. It's not like anything more will happen anyway.

Joey was in the bathroom, so I decided to text meghan.

"Hey meg, wanna hang out? Are u busy?"

About 30 seconds later, I got a text back

"Hi cat! Actually, joey and I were going to a party and he told me to invite you." Meghan texted.

"okay:P Thanks! See you in like 20 minutes then," I texted her. She texted back saying bye.

Joey walked out.

" Ready?" He asked me.

"Yep! Meghan's coming?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go wait outside," Joey said. I followed him.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Joey knew I was kind of awkward in social events, and he saw me biting my nails.

"Yeah.. Thanks," I said, kind of embarrassed.

Meghan came and again, I sat in the back of the car alone, but I didn't mind. We arrived at the party.

There was a huge crowd. Joey squeezed my hand sensing that I was nervous.

"Sorry," I told joey. I'm not sure why, but I felt sorry.

"Cat, what did I say about that word?" He smiled at me, still holding my hand. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me, he wanted to know I was okay.

"Uh sorry guys, they're arguing about their reservations. I'm gonna go try to help so do you guys mind waiting outside?" Meghan told us.

"Yeah sure, no problem," Joey and I said. We walked to an empty bench and waited. I had butterflies in my stomach. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I DONT LIKE HIM. But sadly, at the moment where I tried so hard not to like him, he leaned in, and all I could think was "asdfhgsksl,alpso"

~~~

~~

Authors note:I tried to make it a cliffhanger but I'm bad at it :P It's super cheesy and I hate cheesy stories ugh but I hope u guys like it so far. Sorry for not updating a lot it's just my STUPID HOMEWORK Ill try to update daily! That's all for meow bye