Part 13

{JOEYS POV}

I walked outside in the cold, going shopping alone. I wanted to get away from people so I wouldn't be stressed out. I bought lots of clothes and vlogged.

"Hello, my little Chickadeeanyas! I'm just here, shopping for some clothes. As you can see I'm alone. I don't know, I'm just getting really stressed out lately and I have to go to Boston tomorrow for Christmas and buy clothes for the freezing weather over there... Things just have been hashtag cray and I have to deal with so much stuff.. Like the car accident I got into and.. Guys, help me out," I did a sad face to the camera and turned it off.

I drove back home. At a stoplight, I stared at my phone's black screen. Should I talk to Cat later?

I arrived home, receiving a text from Stacy.

Stacy: Hey

Joey: hi

Stacy: Don't mind me bringing this up again, but did you tell Cat?

Joey: i just don't want to cause more drama

Stacy: So no?

Joey: no

Stacy: Do you want me to tell?

Joey: yes stacy tell her that Sawyer got his phone stolen and tell her about the texts I got. But pretend I didn't tell u any of this

Stacy: Okay, Joey. Hope you're feeling better and not stressed.

Joey: thanks

{CATS POV}

I lay on the couch by the Christmas tree. Tomorrow will be Christmas Eve and when Joey leaves to Boston. I hope he's doing okay, he hasn't texted me since I left yesterday.

Speaking of Joey, I just got a text from Stacy (about Joey.)

Stacy: Hey Cat. Do you know what happened to Joey?

Cat: What? No. Is it something bad?

Stacy: I wouldn't say it's bad about JOEY, but rather it's bad about Sawyer. But it involves them both.

Cat: tell me.

Stacy: Okay well last night Joey and I were playing Minecraft, and he got some strange texts from 'sawyer'

Stacy: saying stuff like, oh I want to date Cat she's so hot

Stacy: he also said some fake stuff like how you tried to kiss him while Joey went on AR

When I read that, the moment when Sawyer leaned in popped into my mind.

Cat: Oh no, what was Joey's reaction?

Stacy: He was really mad. Practically blew up at him via text messaging

Cat: So are they mad at each other?

Stacy: No. Turns out, someone actually stole Sawyer's phone. So he doesn't even have his phone anymore. Someone made up this fake stuff to mess with you and Joey's relationship. But also his and Joey's friendship, I guess.

Cat: This is so stupid. I hope Sawyer gets his phone back.

Cat: Stacy, can we Skype instead? I just have a lot to ask. (If that's okay with you of course)

Stacy: Yeah. I'm online.

I logged onto Skype and called Stacy.

"Hi Stacy!" I said.

"Hey Cat. Really sorry to ruin your Christmas with all this drama," Stacy said.

"It's no problem. So.. Does Joey actually believe what, whoever that person was, texted him?"