Part 8

I woke up, feeling genuinely happy, which I haven't felt in a long time. I called Cat to see if she wanted to hang out.

"Hello?" Cat answered

"Hey Cat! Wanna do something today?" I asked her.

"I'm so sorry Joey, I really wanna hang out but I'm busy moving to my new house," she said. My smile faded, Remembering when she texted me that she was moving.

"Oh, you're moving in with 2 guys, Zander and the other dude?" I asked.

"Yeah...." Cat told me.

"What a slut," I joked to make her laugh.

"Don't get jealous, Joey!" She laughed. We said goodbye and hung up.

Of COURSE I'm gonna be jealous, she's moving in with 2 fricken guys! It's pretty hard not to be jealous. I sighed and called up Meghan to hang out.

"Sorry, Joey, David and I are doing 'sibling bondings' today," Meghan said.

Maybe Shane?

"Taking Lisa out today, sorry," he said.

EVERYONE is busy today. One after another, all busy or not picking up their phone. I guess today's just going to be one of those "alone" days. Better get the anime, totoro bed, and food ready, ALONE. Whatever.

My phone started ringing and never have I ever been so excited to hear someone calling me.

"HELLO?" I eagerly picked up the phone.

"Hey!" It was Justine!

"Hi Justine! Wanna hang out today? We haven't hung out in forever!" I said, embarrassingly loud.

"I know! And sure, you can come over now if you'd like," she said. And so I did.

"KNOCKITY KNOCK KNOCK" I yelled, outside the door.

"Jeez Joey, you're really hyper," Justine said, opening the door.

"Hi Justine!" I hugged her and sat down on the couch and began to vlog.

"We haven't seen each other since... Holy crap! We haven't hung out since VidCon!" I yelled in the vlog.

"I know right?! I knew I was missing someone," Justine said. Then, for some odd reason, I felt my face get red as I looked at her. Her face, full of cheerfulness and life, her beautiful blue eyes, blonde hair with perfect curls. No! I have Cat! And Justine has her boyfriend too! Why I am I thinking this? Ugh, I guess it's just because I haven't been with cat for a few weeks.

I smiled back at her.

{CATS POV}

"Aaand...here is your new room!" Zander said, opening the door.

"Wow! It's great! It's perfect! Thank you," I told him.

"No thank YOU, for keeping me and that annoying dude company here," he winked at me. I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach. Wait. Why?!

"Do you need help unpacking?" He said.

"Uh, no, thanks. I'm gonna set up my room," I said, to make him leave. I picked up my phone. Nope, no new texts from Joey. I guess he's doing fine without me, probably having a party with his best friend without me or something.

I finished unpacking and setting up my room in about an hour and a half, and it was 6:30 P.M. already. I walked outside of my room.

"Hey, cat! Mind if I take you out for dinner today?" Zander asked.

"Um, actually, I have a bo-" I cut myself off, Remembering I shouldn't be telling people about me and Joey yet. Why not just say yes? I mean I am kind of hungry.