Part 10

~ A/N: Sorry the parts have been super short! I'll try making them longer now, since I have more time to write. This chapter will be REALLY dramatic. By the way, thanks for 1.1k reads! :) ~

Stop crying Cat. Stay strong. You can do this. I know you can.

I really wanted to be alone in my room, but I decided to text Meghan if she wanted to hang out. About a minute later, she replied.

Meghan: Sorry Cat, but I'm busy this month. U know.. Working on my channel and doing stuff.. But I'll tell you when I'm free!

My mind immediately thought about the text. What if Joey's with her? No, that can't be true. He wouldn't go after her right after she broke up with Jimmy, that just seems wrong.

Great, so they're BOTH gone. What's going on? Hmm.. Someone might know what's up with them.

I texted Stacy:

Do you know what's up with Joey and Meghan? They both told me they are busy this month!

Stacy: Oh that's right...I can't tell you, Cat. Joey told me I couldn't tell you. Sorry.

Cat: oh... Okay. Well thanks, Stacy. Ttyl.

Now I think I'm convinced they're dating. If he was so worried about people telling me, that means it's probably a top secret. I NEED to know what he's hiding from me, and who sent that text! I'm not going to rest until I do!

....3 hours later

I lied. I didn't find out who sent it.

I sob on my bed, falling back into reality where life always throws an obstacle at you AND WON'T GIVE YOU A FREAKING BREAK. Come on, life...why can't you just get better!

So I just dread there, thinking about how much life sucks right now. I told myself to stay strong, but I can't. I really don't know what to do. So I do the one thing that JUST might, be able to cheer me up.

Watch Joey's videos.

It seems pathetic and stupid but it's the only thing that can genuinely cheer me up right now. I watch some of our old videos together, and some newer ones of him (without me).

Later, I went on twitter and found a lot of people sending me a link. I tried clicking on them, but it said I was blocked from going there. Why??? People started tweeting me things like "Aww! He's so sweet <3" and I don't think I've ever been more confused. Joey and I didn't even tell our friends about our relationship, so why would we tell the fans? What are they talking about?!

I shut off my laptop because twitter is not making the situation any better. I forced myself not to touch the bed. I just need fresh air or something.

I went to the door and became shocked at what stood out there. Someone left me a bouquet of beautiful flowers. It's probably from Joey.

I breathed in the sweet scent from the roses and read the little tag/note:

"So there's this girl.

The way she laughs makes me smile

The way she talks gives me butterflies

Everything about her makes me happy

And this girl's beautiful name is Catherine Valdes.

I love you."

It's so sweet. I assume this is from Joey. But there's no "love, joey" and... Wait... This isn't even his handwriting. And isn't he away? That means someone might have brought it for him, but... It might not be from him...