Part 7

I held Cat's hand tightly as we walked on a romantic path. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. We sat down by the water on the bench, my arm wrapped around her while she cuddles with me and I thought about how lucky I was to have her.

"Joey? Joey!"

Oh. It was a dream. Of course it is.

"Good morning, Kit Cat," I said, stretching.

"Morning.. Um I kinda slept on your shoulder again, sorry-" she said. I looked at her sternly for saying sorry and she remembered not to say it.

"It's fine Cat," I said. But it really wasnt. I'm so close to her but so far away. I just want to know she is mine and only mine, but it's kind of hard when the girl you love notices but ignores all the hints you give her. I started feeling hopeless, and was about to walk to my room.

"Joey, can you give me some advice real quick?" Cat asked me. I turned around.

"Sure, anything," I said and sat next to her on the couch.

"Well.. Promise me you won't be mad and you will accept everything Im about to say," she said.

"I always do that. I promise," I said. She's gonna reject me. I know it. But what can I do to prevent it, her feelings won't change. But mine won't either. My heart is about to be crushed and stay that way forever but I have no time to prevent it.

"Okay.. I like this guy, and I think he likes me too, but I don't know if I should ask him out or wait until he asks me. You know, IF he ever asks me. I don't know what I should do." Yep. My heart is crushed. Shattered into trillions of pieces. I'm furious. After how much I tried and it turns out she never liked me at all. It's bad enough she doesn't like me, but she likes some other guy?!

"You know what, Cat, maybe you should ask Meghan about this guy that you like. I don't think I would give good advice about it. I wouldn't want to ruin your future with the guy you like," I said, angry.

"So you're jealous of yourself?" Cat said after an awkward, silent 5 seconds.

"What?" I said. She looked down and stopped having eye contact with me.

"You're jealous of the guy I like, soo.." she said, still looking down. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, did she just say that she likes me?

"Wait, you mean-" I was confused but got interrupted.

"God, Joey, you're so dense! YOU'RE the guy I was talking about!" She rolled her eyes.

"I-I am?" I felt like crying and I don't know why. "You..like me?"

We were both standing but with a big distance between us, and Cat was looking down.

"I think you owe me something..." She finally said. I could see her smile a little. I knew what she was talking about. When I was about to kiss her at that party but Whitney got in the way.

So, I kissed her, and everything felt right again. I could finally be happy. TRULY happy.

"You know how much you've crushed my heart these past weeks," I told her.

"Sorry." She replied. I let her 'sorry' slide.

Just this one time.

~~

A/N: It's so cheesy... haha, this isn't the last part so don't worry ^_^ this is still like the beginning, there will be plenty more chapters. Sorry this was so short, the next one will be longer! Thanks for reading:) [Sorry for saying 'sorry' :P]

***AND THANKS FOR 500 READS! You guys are awesome. You can follow me on tumblr {karicats} to see my edits and stuff. Also my twitter {Psychopathickat} THANKS AGAIN!!!^_^***