READ: Update!

Sorry guys, no new chapter. I had a really long, good one all written out, but somehow it got deleted. It sucks because I worked WEEKS on it and I thought it was gonna be the best and sweetest chapter so far.

Anyway...I'm just sad but it's honestly my fault for not writing it and keeping it safe somewhere else. So if you've got a big story that you're writing remember not to write it directly on wattpad!

I thought of some reasons why this happened:

1. I'm sharing this account with like 3 people, one of them possibly could have deleted it, even though I know they probably wouldn't do that. Or they could have deleted it on accident.

2. Maybe I'm the one who deleted it on accident, but I know I published it. On other accounts, it gets a notification that my part 13 was updated, but where is it? Nowhere.

3. My wattpad app is being stupid and deciding to delete all my hard work, being all glitchy

But now I've learned my lesson. I don't want to just give up on this, but I still don't have the patience enough to put the same amount of every tiny bit of hard work I've put into this chapter. So I guess that means the story completely stops or it has a crappy, choppy chapter.

But I'll try my best to rewrite and put hard work (again) into this chapter and try to remember everything I wrote on it.

On ONE condition: if you guys want me to.

So comment below if you want me to continue on with this story and rewrite the chapter (or just vote this update thing) and I'll decide whether or not ill rewrite this thing and contine on. Because I want to continue on, and I hope you guys do too.

Thanks for reading this story. It means a lot to me that people actually enjoy my writing <3