Forsaken Innocence

This may have loads of mistakes. I would like to say sorry in advance.

Forsaken Innocence: Love is a Weakness Sequel

Prologue

Sometimes, life makes you sit back and wonder if you've done anything admirable in your lifetime. If you were to die that day, would you be happy with the way you lead your life? Would you be able to die? Was your life worth living, or did it all go to waste?

As a shinobi, you are forced to think things like this on a daily basis. You would hope you did all that you could to protect your village, and would die as if a hero. But, what if all you could do was never enough? All of your petty attempts would have gone to waste. Then what would have to show for? Your life would have been lost in vain.

You couldn't even start over, couldn't try again. One mistake could ruin everything. You would be known as a failure. A fool, who wanted nothing more than their own satisfaction. Reckless, even.

All was in the job description. Put others before yourself. Never, under any circumstance, let your emotions show. Protect your comrades, with your life. Respect those around you.

And, somehow, you betrayed all of these rules in such a short period of time. Rules were made to broken, but you took this to a whole new extent. The chunin exams were to increase our ranks, later to celebrate. Harder missions were to be issued. We were suppose to have good memories of the upcoming events. Something we could loom back on, smiling.

So, tell me, Sasuke. Why make it so bitter? Why did you do, what you did? If I knew back then, what I knew now, I could have stopped you. Saved you, from yourself.

If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, it was never truly yours. In the end, would you still be mine?

______________________________

There you have it ! The beginning of a whole new story ! (: comment&&vote&&fan ! <3