And youuu'rreee OUT!

Mackenzie woke up to the sound of screaming. She jumped up in her bed and look around for the source of the voice.

"Evan?!" Mackenzie cried out, but she sighed as she realized it was just a character on the TV. Guess she had left it on last night.

Mackenzie grumbled and got out of bed. She glanced at the clock and realized she'd slept in way late. It was 12:38.

"Shit!" She muttered to herself as she ran around her hotel room.

She blow dried her hair, threw on her bracelets and rings, switched out her underwear and bra, changed into a black short-sleeved turtle neck, slipped into a burgundy skirt and black tights, and threw on her black wedges. She ran a hand through her long wavy brown hair and frowned. Oh well, natural it was today. Mackenzie grabbed all her belongings and shoved them into her bag. She tied her jacket around her waist and looked around. Once Mackenzie was sure she had everything, she headed out. She checked out at the front desk and walked back out into the bright Central City sunlight. Mackenzie decided to get some coffee again, although she probably didn't need it, seeing as she had slept in for so long. She walked into Jitters and smiled at Iris as she walked up to the counter.

"Another caramel macchiato today?" Iris asked with a smile

"Iced please" Mackenzie said

"Really? It's cold today!" Iris exclaimed

"I don't get cold easily" Mackenzie shrugged

"Whatever you say!" Iris giggled, "You look cute, where ya heading?" She asked

"S.T.A.R Labs" Mackenzie sighed

"The nerd lab? My friend Barry LOVES the place. Why are you going there looking so nice?" Iris inquired

"It's the only other pair of clothes I've got" Mackenzie shrugged

"Doesn't that particle accelerator thing they're building release tonight? Barry doesn't shut up about it" Iris laughed as she handed Mack her drink

"I hope not" Mackenzie rolled her eyes as she took her drink from Iris, "Thanks Iris" She waved as she exited Jitters.

Mackenzie was careful to watch where she walked as she made her way to S.T.A.R Labs. She entered and headed straight for the cortex (which was apparently what they called their funny little room). The lab was even busier than yesterday, which was saying a lot.

"This is real? You guys are really going through with this?!" Mackenzie asked as she followed Caitlin around.

"Yes! Of course! And you know, it would really help if I had your brain working with me and your SUPPORT" Caitlin huffed

"Cait... Just be safe and careful. I'll be back in an hour or so, and I'll help you with the opening, that sound okay? I just need some air" Mackenzie told her college friend

"That would help tremendously" Cait smiled and hugged Mackenzie.

"Okay, see you soon" Mackenzie grabbed her bag to go.

As she walked down the street, Mackenzie sighed and ran her hand through her hair again. She had seen a park on her way to the lab, it had seemed nice. Calming. Relaxing. That's what she needed right now.

"Hey baby girl!" Mackenzie heard someone shout from behind her.

She looked behind her to see some creepy guy following her. Mackenzie rolled her eyes and ignored him.

"Hey! Girly! Turn around, lemme see that pretty face of yours!" He cackled and Mackenzie huffed and kept walking.

"Don't run!" He yelled and Mackenzie heard his footsteps become faster behind her.