Dollhouse

"Here's an interesting theory-"

"Barrrrryyyyyyyy! Stop with these already!" Mack whined.

The two were sitting in Jitters, drinking coffee and Barry was doing his latest favorite thing: teasing Mack with Internet stories and blog posts about her very own self saving people around Central City and Starling.

"This girl saw Azura at the robbery last week and is convinced you harness your powers from the no-longer-a-planet planet Pluto, which is why you glow blue" Barry tried his hardest not to laugh.

"You're blowing my oh-so-important cover in public Barry. Tsk tsk" Mack shook her head in disappointment as she glared at Barry from behind her coffee cup.

"Forgive me?" Barry smiled ever so charmingly. Mack had found herself steadily falling for the dorky kid, but there was no way she was admitting it. Her body language; however, told a different story. How she couldn't stop smiling when she was around him, how they were casually touching at any given opportunity. And no one noticed it more than Iris West.

"What's up Barr?" Iris flashed a bright smile at Barry and sat on the arm of his chair. Barry smiled up at her; after all, years and years of feelings don't just float away.

"Nothing much. What about you?" Barry asked, happy to be talking to Iris. Mack drank her coffee patiently and pleasantly.

"I get off work at six. Do you want to go get something to eat?" Iris asked Barry with a smile. She had missed him a lot more lately, since he seemed to be around Mack every living moment.

"Yeah sounds sweet! Pick you up here at six?" Barry smiled

"Awesome!" Iris grinned and jumped up, she twiddled her fingers at Mack before returning behind the bar. Mackenzie laughed at her childish behavior; and at Barry, of course.

"What are you laughing at?" Barry asked, his expression puzzled.

"Remember what you were suppose to be doing at 7 tonight?" Mack asked amusedly with a raised eyebrow as she took another sip of her coffee.

"Oh shoot! I was suppose to help you unpack!" Barry slapped his forehead with his palm. It was loud. They both chuckled.

"I'll just get Cisco and Caitlin to help me" Mack shrugged with a smile

"No really I don't know what I was thinking. I'll reschedule with Iris. You come fir-"

"Hey isn't this like your date of the century? Don't worry about me!" Mack brushed it off

"It really isn't, we aren't like that anymore, really I can-" Barry continued to babble as Mack stood and approached him.

"I want you to be happy" She cut him off truthfully, "So you sir" She said as she walked around the back of his chair and put her hands on his shoulder and leaned over, "better get ready!" She smiled before patting his shoulder and being on her way.

Mackenzie easily zapped herself to S.T.A.R Labs.

"Hello children of science and the greater good!" Mack greeted Cisco, Caitlin, and Wells.

"The Mackster!" Cisco grinned

"Mackenzie Elizabeth" Caitlin smirked

"Miss Carter! I believe you are a bit too young to be calling me a child" Wells chuckled amusedly and Mackenzie shrugged.

"Who wants to help me unpackkkkk?!" Mack tried to make the idea sound fun. It didn't work very well.

"I thought you're boyfriend was helping you?" Cisco tried to ask casually