(13) Unstoppable

*Warning*

This chapter has mature sexual content

..........................................................

(13) Unstoppable

The water pelted down my back as I grasped the shower handle for support, causing me nearly to slip. Xavier’s hands grasped my waist and then let out a pleasant sigh before gently releasing me. I felt myself relax and I began to rinse off underneath the large showerhead. It was dangerous to make such a deal with him last night.

Here’s a secret I never thought was possible: Xavier has been holding way back. Last night, when I made him promise not to fight, I had made a promise to go as many rounds as he wanted to with me. Yeah, it’s an embarrassing deal to make, and not one I’d ever share with anyone. Yet really, it was the only thing that would stop him from doing something foolish. I just didn’t expect him to take it all so serious. We not only went through the night, but also through the entire daytime and into part of the following night.

I was beginning to relax under the water as the hot drips began comforting my sore muscles. My skin was beginning to look wrinkly, which was odd to see. We must’ve been in here for at least two hours. I reached outside of the shower and grabbed a towel off the hook before stepping out. I didn’t even make it three steps before Xavier shut off the shower and followed me, not bothering with a towel.

As quick as a vampire could move, he grasped my chin roughly and forced my lips on his. I stumbled, astonished by his stamina. I was barely able to walk and he acts as if it’s been years since his last time. Seriously, we just finished up two minutes ago. I kissed him back nevertheless, my lips slightly swollen.

He lifted me up, causing my towel to flop to the ground, and carried me into the bedroom and sat me on the dresser. “Xavier,” I gasped when his lips went from my lips to my stomach.

“Yeah?” he mumbled into my side.

“We need to go. We should be talking with Joanna…”

He ignored my request, pulled me off the dresser, and laid me down on my back onto the carpet. I let out a sigh and felt his defined muscles on his upper back. He hovered over me with his face pressed into my shoulder, giving me a series of kisses down my collarbone. The moment his hand rested on my thigh, he had me.

Xavier’s head rested on my shoulder while the rest of his body was fully on top of me. It was a little uncomfortable, but I managed to make it pleasant by closing my eyes. At least we were still. Well, at least for a minute we were. His lips began to brush my hipbone, astonishing me once more.

“Xavier, I don’t think I can do it again,” I muttered, feeling his hands press into my lower back.

He looked up at me, surprised. “Why not?”

I wormed my way from his tight hold and sat up, pulling the sheets to nearly my collarbone. “Well, one more time and I’ll never walk again.”

He sat next to me and grabbed my hand, planting several kisses along the back and palm. “Mmm, just one—“

I pressed my finger to my lips to silence him. “Three times on the floor, five times in the bed, twice in the shower, once on the dresser, once in the closet, and once in the tub with no water. I don’t even know how we ended up in there. How in the heck do you bounce back so easily?”

Here I thought our usual three times a night was strange. Xavier blew our past times out of the water. “Did you not enjoy it…?” His eyes were filled with worry, an expression I rarely every saw.