Chapter 2

The music is blasting in Niall's ears. It's irritating him and he wants to get out of that club but the boys wouldn't let him.

'I should have said an excuse... or something.' He thought.

'As if they would buy that "something"!' A voice in his head said.

He breathed deeply but regretted it after. Smell of alcohol and smoke only filled his lungs. 

'I need to get outta here.'

Louis' POV

I am tapping my feet along with the beat of the music. I'm at the bar with Eleanour and Danielle, talking and laughing and drinking. If we weren't whispering, we're yelling at each other just so we can understand what the other is saying. The music is on full blast.

"Liam is worried!" Dani yelled.

"What?" I ask, I didn't hear her clearly. 

Instead of repeating what she said, she looked and nod at our opposite direction. I turned my head and saw Niall looking irritated, annoyed and at the same tired. Tired? But we only got here an hour ago!

"Liam is worried!" Dani said again and this time I finally understand what she is trying to say.

Liam is worried at Niall.

I can't blame Liam. Me, myself, is worried at Niall. He always seemed off... He's always silent and he barely laugh at our jokes. He rarely join our bantering too and just always sit on the corner watching us. Well, watching, I think is not the right word. He may seem looking and watching us but I can tell that his mind is somewhere... far. Like... it's in Neverland. 

Oh well. Why don't he just ask me? I can always bring not only his mind but his flesh and blood there!

'Shut up, Louis. This isn't time for joking!' 

"Babe? You alright? You seemed off." Eleanour whispered.

Great, now I'm like Niall. My mind is now wondering over the horizons, playing and bantering with unicorns and their rain-

"Louis!" Eleanour, I think for the nth time, said, shaking me lightly. I shook my head slowly.

"Sorry babe. Just thinkin' 'bout somethin'."

We continued talking... And laughing... And drinking... Until a certain Irish blond flew away from my mind.

We're having our fun of our lives now. It's one of our days off so why waste it to think about problems and problems and problems? It's not like something serious is actually happening to Niall.

I bet it's just him missing his family. I'll talk to Niall tomorrow but for tonight, I'm gonna live while I'm young.

There's still plenty of time to talk to him anyway... Isn't there? 

Harry's POV

I'm dancing right on the center of the dancefloor. Swaying my body with the beat and flirting with every girl that I would see looking at me.

I let the music fill my mind.

The girls and smoke blocked my eyes.

And I let the alochol make me numb.

I just don't want to think about anything especially about him.

I want to block their view from my eyes, laughing.

I don't want to feel anything right now.

I'm just fooling around for about an hour now. Dancing while holding the alcohol in my hand until someone bumped at me making my alcohol spill all over me.