Chapter 25

Niall decided to go back to the abandoned park. After all, in that place he finds even just a little peace. Yes, he's alone and he feels lonely but he needs to think. He sighed and started to fumble in his phone. He needs to see something. He knows it will only lead to him being hurt and sadder but he needs to see, to know. Call him a masochist, he doesn't care.

He clicked the Twitter icon and let it load. His heart is beating fast. Okay, maybe he's the one who put himself in this situation but he's still nervous of what he might see.

When it finished loading, he clicked on his notifications and read everything, literally everythong- especially his mentions.

'cutie_1D': @NiallOfficial what a faggot! You'll ruin the band!

'Just the first tweet and this already...' he thought.

He decided to think that maybe he can't do this. He will not be able to think right if he's like this. Besides.. He looked at his wrists and smirked at himself. He shook his head and continued to read.

'narry4ever': We support you @NiallOfficial! We love you and we're always here for you sweetheart!

'Atleast there's someone who pity me,' he thought.

'FangirlForLifee': You're a bitch @NiallOfficial! Why do you have to be a faggot?! I hope you'll go down and rot in tartarus!

'NiallIsAFaggot': see my username @NiallOfficial?! ur a sinner! go to hell u stupid bitch!

'NiallWeLOVEYou': I hope people who sends hate to @NiallOfficial will just go die! What's it to you if he's gay?! He's still OUR Niall!

'ZiallLoveee14': @ZaynMalik I'm starting to hate you :'( why do u have to do this to @NiallOfficial? Ure unfair :'/

And Niall kept on reading on and on and on. And before he knew it, tears are coming out of his eyes. And right there and then, he formed a decision.

He closed the app and locked his phone. He stared blankly on the ground, his mind full of things that are making him insane. His face is blank but his inside his head is a chaos. There's a battle going on and Niall can see who's slowly being defeated. His hands are shaking and when he noticed it, he formed a fist to stop it, it's irritating him.

Suddenly, his phone rung. He didn't paid attention to it until it stopped ringing. And then it rung again and stopped. 10 missed calls until the phone got Niall's attention. He furrowed his eyebrows, wondering who might have called him.

'Could it be the lads?' he wondered.

He sighed. Realizing that ever since he ran away from home earlier this morning, none of the boys called him except if they're the one whose calling him right now. He unlocked his phone and saw that instead if the boys, it's his brother, Greg, whose calling him.

"Greg..." He muttered.

He almost forgot about his family. Though he know his mother already knew about Zayn's twitcam. In fact, it's her who called him at 4 am in the morning to tell him about what Zayn did. For more than an hour, Maura kept on comforting him through phone saying that she'll book a plane to be with him. While Niall just stared blankly at the wall, too shocked to listen to what his mother is saying. When it finally sunk in his head, that's when he started crying making his mother stop from rambling things to comfort him and decided to just let his son cry. When Niall realized that his mother is gonna be late for her work, he decided to say goodbye. He can't be selfish enough to let his Mum be scolded by her boss. He said goodbye to her, saying that he needs to be alone for a while instead of telling her the real reason.

He sighed. He doesn't know how Greg will react about him being gay. His mother is the only one who knows about gis sexuality and she accepted him without second thought but Greg? He's not really sure. Greg is, well different. He loves Niall but when it comes to this 'thing'... He sighed.

Niall's phone started ringing again and Niall's heart started to skip beats. Greg is calling him.

'Should I answer or not?' his mind is in a fiasco. He looked at the screen, took a deep breath and answered.

"H-hello?"

----------------------------------
A/N: I wonder if there's a way to know when did I updated, to keep tracks on the dates when I uploaded? I wish there is -_-

Anyway, I found out that there's no Wattpad app in Nokia Store. See, I had a new phone- Nokia Lumia and there's no Wattpad app there. So now I need to carry two phones at a time. Ugh.

Fact: From the start I've always been updating using my phone. So yeah. #KShare

Have fun reading!

Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors.