Chapter 16

The next day, no one saw Niall in the house.

Liam sat in the veranda holding a cup of coffee. He already searched the whole house for Niall and even his shadow, Liam didn't saw. Now, he's waiting for Niall to arrive. Unfortunately, no Niall came.

Harry positioned himself on the living room where he can monitor people who will go in and out of every room and go up and down of the stairs, hoping he'll spot Niall passing by. Unfortunately, no Niall passed by.

Louis knocked at Niall's room. No answer. "I'll force the door open," he said. No answer. He turned the knob finding out it's unlocked, he opened it. No single soul. He checked the bathroom, he checked under Niall's bed, he checked Niall's closet. None. He laid on Niall's bed and there he waited. Unfortunately, no Niall laid by with him.

Zayn drank his coffee. He then brought out a bag of chips. After that, he took out Niall's cookies. For thirty minutes, he debated with himself whether he'll eat it or not. In the end, he took out some biscuits and ate those instead. He then ate some noodles. Some pancakes. A chocolate cake. A glass of orange juice. Cereals. A banana and an apple. A glass of water. And everything else. Although in the end, at the end of the day, when evening came, Zayn who had been in the kitchen the whole day and ate every single kind of food there sat motionless. For the person he had been unconsciously waiting for all day to come didn't came.

Niall didn't came.

**~**

The next day, the boys sat there in the same place, doing the same thing, waiting for the same person.

It goes on for days.

Until Louis needs to shower. Until Harry need to sleep. Until Liam needs to eat or drink something else than a cup of coffee. Until Zayn needs to visit Niall's room and read it all. Until Niall needs to go home.

----------------------------

Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors.