Chapter 4

The boys beside Niall doesn't understand what Niall is saying. Confusion is on their faces. Niall turned his gaze on them one by one but it lingered on Liam, then he smiled sadly at him. Liam frowned.

"What's happening inside Ni?" Liam asked.

"One thing that Agent K taught me is to never ask questions I don't want to know the answer to." Niall replied.

"Oh come on, Ni! What are you even talking about?" Louis spat.

"Let me see, alright? Let me see." Liam pushed Niall aside to see what's inside the guest room and when he did, he doesn't know whether he should be glad or he should regret the he didn't followed what Niall said.

Liam's POV 

I feel the pain and anger boiling up inside me. I'm now blinded by my anger. Pain took over my body and before I realize it, I've been punching the hell out of Zayn.

"Liam, stop it! Stop it!" Danielle is screaming while Niall and Harry is trying to grab me away from Zayn. While Louis is just standing in the doorway, too shock to move.

"What the fuck Zayn! I *punch* trusted *punch* you *punch*! You twat!" Niall and Harry manage to get me away from Zayn.

"I trusted you, fuck! How could you do this?!!" Tears are starting to make their way out of my eyes.

"Liam, it's not Zayn's fault! It's mine! Stop accusing him!" Danielle stand protectively in front of Zayn.

My eyes are producing more tears.

"And you! You, bitch! I loved you! I loved you for fuck's sake! What did I do for you to do this to me?! Huh? I hate you!"

"And I hate you too Liam! I'm actually not inlove with you anymore more than five months ago! You're a loser and I really wanted to break up with you and now's the time! We're through Payne!" 

And then, that's it. She left. 

I feel like a piece of shit. I feel stupid. I feel so much pain right now. She doesn't love me anymore... And just when... when I'm going to..

"AAHHH!!!" I scream. I just keept on screaming while Niall and Harry's hugging me. 

My eyes darted to Zayn who haven't said a word since the commotion. He's just sitting in the corner sobbing.

"It's all your fault, you fucker! I thought you were my bestfriend and now this?!" 

He just shook his head.

"I'm so sorry... S-so s-s-sorry! S-sorry!" He sob.

"This is the end of it Zayn. Don't you ever think that I will forget this nor will forgive you! I. FUCKING. HATE. YOU!"

Then I run out. Out of this room. Of Niall's house. I don't wanna stay there. It's just too painful.

Louis' POV

"See what you did Zayn?! Huh?! I've been warning you last night! I warned you!" I scream at Zayn. I am fuming with anger.

"I didn't want this to happen Louis!" Zayn shouts back.

"But still, I already told you! Keep your distance! Isn't that enough?!"

"Stop it Louis! We don't know what really happened here! Let Zayn explain!" I saw Harry grab the blanket and gave it to Zayn.

I feel myself getting angrier and angrier.

"Oh, right! I forgot, you're a faggot so of course you're going to defend him!"