Chapter 9

The weeks kept going by. The leaves turned brown and the air got colder. I befriended a couple of not so stuck up dancers, and we and all of the boys from One Direction became the best of friends.

Lunch time we would always sit around the table and have a laugh. We often had small parties and overnight at whosever house we wanted. They were my new family.

Nothing really happened between me and Harry. We would hang out often, take a walk, go out to grab a small snack, sleep at each others apartments very very often, but we were only friends. Of course we would always have cheeky, flirty and sneaky comebacks ready. We loved teasing each other.

The dances were going on pretty good, but there was still a lot to learn. It was now end of November, almost the first of December. Everyone was getting excited about Christmas, but there was still no snow anywhere in sight.

All the houses were decorated in reindeer, snowflakes, small Santa’s and fake presents. At night it was such a beautiful sight. Bright sparkling lights were everywhere, but the thought of being alone for Christmas kinda got to me.

“Earth to Jessi, Earth to Jessi.” Then a fry hit my face. “Stop daydreaming, it’s the middle of the day.” Louis picked up another fry with his fork and flung it at my face. It hit my nose again.

“Ew, stop it.” I took a napkin and wiped some ketchup off my cheek. We all laughed.

“Do you know what day it is tomorrow?” Harry asked with a smile and took a bite out of his humongous burger. He knew the answer. I decided to play along.

“Oh my god, you are finally getting your hair cut?” It had gotten really long and poofy and everyone always joked about it. I actually thought it looked cute, but I couldn’t admit that. That would be like admitting defeat. Harry just smiled, looked down and shook his head.

“No,” He swallowed “It’s the first of December!” Everyone was excited and had a small cheered except for me, I didn’t get it.

“What’s so special about the first of December?” I was still confused.

“We always have a movie marathon with Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings or Pirates of the Caribbean the night before, and stay up until midnight to celebrate.” Harry said proudly.

“But Harry, that is way past your bed time.” I joked. Two in a row, I was on fire. Harry gave another smile. “Anyway, I don’t know if I can. There is a lot to rehearse, especially with the Christmas holidays coming up. Ill give you a ring and tell you if I can stop by, alright?” I stood up and threw my apple core away. “Ill see you guys later then.”

“Alrightey matey,” Louis was acting like a Pirate. Great. “We shall see ye tonight. Argh!” I laughed and walked out of the cafeteria. They were such weirdos, but I loved them.

Luckily, the rehearsal didn’t go for too long. It was done at about 6. I texted Harry to see if I could come over on my way home.

Hey Styles, I’m almost home now. If you still want me around, ill come in half an hour? Xx J

I kept walking. Then my phone beeped.

I always want u around darling ;) Come over whenever you want. Oh, and bring some more popcorn .xx H

I grinned to myself. The boys were always hungry. I quickly stopped by the shop and spent about 10 pounds on some food. I know I shouldn’t be buying too much with the small money we had, but 10 pounds wouldn’t hurt anyone.

I finally arrived and knocked on their door. I could hear someone run to it, but nobody opened. Then I heard Louis say, “Who is it?” I could hear him breathe right behind the door.

“Who do you think?” There was no answer. “Its Jessi.”

“Ahh, Jessi!” He was about to open the door, then he stopped again. “Did you bring food?”

“Have I ever shown up here without any food?” It was right, I always brought them something, and even if I didn’t, they would steal some of my mints or lollipops that I always had on me.

He finally opened the door and the look on his face when I gave him the popcorn was priceless. It was like a 5 year old getting a new puppy. He quickly skipped into the kitchen to warm it up.  

It was a long day, so I decided to dress comfy. I had on some sweatpants, a crop top that barely reached over my belly button and a big baggy sweat jacket. It didn’t really fit, but I didn’t care. I walked into the living room to see Harry setting up the place in front of the TV . There were pillows and blankets everywhere. He looked up and smiled when he saw me.

“Heey.” He said trying to sound seductive.

“Hey.” I grinned. He was adorable.

Louis came with a massive bowl of popcorn. In all honesty, the place kinda looked like a 8 year old slumber party. Pillows, blankets, popcorn, sweets, movies. It was cute.

“Isn’t anyone else coming?” I said when I noticed we three were the only ones here.

“No…” Louis pretended to be sad. “They have all left us.” He pretended to sob into his hands.

“Oh, sweetie.” I went over and patted him on the back. “But think of the bright side, more popcorn for you.” He smiled and grabbed the big popcorn bowl and started stuffing handfuls in his mouth. He then spread out taking up the whole sofa.

Since there was no room on the sofa, Harry and I covered ourselves in blankets and sat down in front of it. Then our movie marathon began.