Chapter 23

The next day I was back at the studio. I had decided to just forget everything that had happened. Pretend like everything was fine, and it worked.

At the studio, people did become suspicious, but nobody said anything. Gina, the boys and I just returned to our usual friendship.

A couple of days passed and it was now Thursday. It may have only been 2 days, but it felt like nobody cared anymore. Everything had just simply gone away, which was nice. Nothing to worry about.

Gina and I were sitting at the lunch table.

“So, do you have any plans for the weekend?” Gina asked.

“Nope. Not unless Harry wants to do something, but he’ll probably be busy. He said he had some sort of Interview with the boys. So ya.” I smiled.

“Great! I heard there is a big party at Wombats on Friday. We should go.” She said sounding really excited.

She had changed a little since we were friends. I introduced her to partying and ever since then she has been slightly hooked, but it’s not like she is going to turn into me, so it was okay, and it is also fun to have a friend who you could do all these things with.

At the end of the day I was walking home and I got a text. It was Harry.

Louis gone out tonight with the boys. Come over? ;D xx

I quickly replied, smiling like an idiot.

Sure, be there in 10 :) xx

I partially jogged to his apartment building and rang the bell. Then his voice came out of the speaker.

“Who is it?” he asked.

“Oh my god, is this, like, Harry Styles? Like, oh my god.” I teased in one of the hyper fan girl voices. I could hear him chuckle out of the machine and then the door buzzed open.

I walked up the stairs and saw him already waiting at the door.

“Oh my god! It really is, like, the Harry Styles from like One Direction!” I continued teasing as I got closer to him. “Oh my god! Will you, like, sign my face?” We both laughed.

“Come on in.” he said with a smile and stepped out of the door frame waving his arm as a gesture for me to come in. “You’re late.”

“What? I’m not late.” I put down my bag and looked at my phone. “It has been exactly 10 minutes!”

“Actually, it has been 12.” He took my coat and hung it up.

I just gave a small sigh and turned around to close the door. “So what’s the plan?” I turned back around to see a topless Harry throw his shirt down on the floor. I just smiled and did the same.

He came closer and pushed me against the door. “Well, I thought we could start with something like this.” He smiled down at me and then moved in for a kiss. His hands were now by my sides and mine were around his neck. I could feel us both smiling through the kisses.

He lifted my legs so I could wrap them around is hips. I hung on tightly around his neck too, making sure our lips never parted. With one swing, he was carrying me and placed me down carefully on the kitchen counter. Kinky.

He laid me down carefully and I got chills from the cold marble touching my bare skin. His kisses then lead from my jaw line, to my neck, my chest, my stomach and finally to my hips.

After a while we both sat up and I started to push him towards the sofa. I could feel him smiling down at me with those beautiful greeny eyes. I looked at him and bit my lip as he laid down on the sofa. I crawled on top, returning the pleasure of leaving kisses from his neck, to his chest, down his six-pack and finally to his hips.

When I was with Harry, I forgot everything. It kinda felt like I was flying. Like nothing mattered in the world. Like everything just automatically happened and worked. Like it was meant to be.

After that, we decided to make some dinner. We just warmed up some spaghetti from the night before and sat down at the table to eat it.  

We also decided to bake something afterwards. We had poured the mixture into the cupcake forms and put them in the oven but we had plenty of batter and chocolate left. That then turned into a food fight.  It was one of those food fights like out of the movie where most of the food landed on the people, not on the furniture. Also it wasn’t a real fight, after a while it just turned into dancing around covered in food. We must have been quite careful not to make a huge chaos because we didn’t have a lot of cleaning to do, but we did have to tidy up the kitchen because it was slightly messy.  We also had to clean ourselves, so we washed and changed into some new clothes.

In the evening, we just cuddled up on the sofa covered in a blanket and watched some movies. It was pretty much perfect.

I must have fallen asleep because the next morning I woke up in Harry’s bed. His arm was around me and I could still hear him snore a little. I gently lifted his arm away and got up.

Louis was already in the kitchen, drinking his Tea.

“Good morning sunshine.” I smiled at him and headed towards the coffee machine.

“Jess…” He looked at me, but he wasn’t smiling. That is when I noticed he was holding a magazine.

“No…” I ran towards him and ripped it out of his hands. “No no no no no no no noo…!”

Headline – Harry Styles’ ‘friend’ revealed.

Harry Styles’ secret girl has been revealed as Jessica Stonem, an American back-up dancer for the number one group in Britain, One Direction. Even though she supposes that they are “only friends, nothing more” they have been seen together way too often for it to only be a strong friendship. Could the Harry Styles be dating just a back-up dancer? If yes, why has he been hiding her? This secret relationship has brought up many questions that will hopefully be answered very soon. What do you think? Would Harry Styles and Jessica Stonem be a nice couple? Or is this just a huge mistake?

‘secret girl’ , ‘just a back-up dancer’ , ‘hiding’ , ‘secret relationship’ , ‘Huge Mistake’.  These words just echoed in my head after reading this headline. Pictures of me were everywhere. Some were of me just walking down the street, some were of me at the store, some were me dancing, and some were with Harry and I together.

People knew now. They would judge. I could never go back anymore. The thought that scared me the most was that I didn’t know what was going to happen next. 

All I knew was that nothing would ever be the same ever again.