Chapter 11

I woke up and opened my eyes. Eugh, it was very bright. I blinked a couple of times until my vision became clear. Great. Once again I woke up somewhere else than home. And no surprise, there was a naked boy next to me. But wait. Something’s different. 

I know this place. I know the boy. I remember what happened last night. I did not smell like drugs or alcohol. I did not want to quickly run away. I didn’t want to forget anything. I woke up feeling safe. I woke up feeling, happy.

I moved Harrys arm that had held me tightly through the night and sat up. I was just in my underwear. We were still on the floor in front of the TV surrounded my pillows. It was nice.

“Guys, guys! Wake up!” Louis had run into the living room and ran straight to the window. Harry had now woken up too. “Look, look! Its snowing!” He pulled open the curtains.

Harry and I quickly stood up and ran to the window. It was snowing. Big flakes of snow were flying around the air hiding away all colours. Everything was white. The streets, the cars, the sky, the houses. Everything. It was beautiful. It felt like a dream.

We all just stood there, smiling out the window until Louis noticed we both had no clothes on.

“So,” Louis was standing there with his arms crossed but with a big smile on his face. “What were you two up to last night?”

I quickly put one leg over another, crossed my arms in front of my tummy and looked down. I pretty much hated my body. Especially my stomach. Even though you could kinda see the ribs, I still thought there was too much fat.

“Oh, right…” Harry grinned and looked down at the floor. “Well…” Louis just smiled. He knew exactly what had happened. After a small awkward pause, Louis finally accepted the fact that we weren’t going to say it out loud.

“Okay, well I’m going to go make some breakfast.” He then skipped off into the kitchen.

“Yeah, I’m going to go put some clothes on.” Before Harry could say anything I was already gone into his room. I picked a big baggy hoodie to wear. It was absolutely massive, but it looked cute. Like almost all of the shirts Harry owned, it had the word WILLS written on it. Who was this Wills again? Oh well. I tied my hair up, cleaned up my eye makeup a little and then went back into the living room to get my sweatpants. I quickly slipped them on and went into the kitchen.

Harry was helping Louis make some pancakes, because he probably new if Louis tried cooking by himself he would probably burn the whole house down. I made myself some coffee. That’s one of the first things I learnt to do at their home.

The radio was on, so we were dancing and singing around the kitchen while preparing breakfast. Harrys and my eyes met many times, but we just smiled and danced on.

Once we were done with breakfast, Louis decided to call up all the lads and ask if we should all meet in the park for a snowball fight or snowman building to embrace the winter snow. To no surprise, they all said yes.

In only a couple of minutes, we were all in hoodies, sweatpants, big boots, massive coats, waterproof gloves and wooly hats and were heading out the door to the park.