Chapter 28

The whole studio was very quiet without the guys. They would be gone for a whole week, travelling around England and going to interviews.

Even though I was busy myself, I did feel like something was missing.

From time to time I would hear about the things they have been up to either on the news or in a small cheeky text from Harry.

Gina was also busy trying to get a higher rank in the make-up and fashion business, so it was just me for a week. It felt nice. I could just focus on me. I was kinda free.

During the day I would put all my attention to my dancing, and in the evening I could just relax, or visit Brian at his bar. No, I didn’t go partying anymore, but I do still enjoy a small drink with a friend.

The week actually went by very fast and Harry had held is grounds. The interviewers did poke around to try and make the rumors about Harry and I become facts, but he just smiled and laughed it off. He did his usual ‘she’s a lovely person’, ‘we’re just friend’ or ‘we just get along really well’. Then the other boys would help him change the subject.

So in other words, I had nothing to worry about, and actually a week without the boys was a nice break, but by the end of it, I needed them back.

Their tour was now done. They were back in London, but they had one more interview in the evening to do until I got to see them again. Gina and I were going to meet them at my apartment after the interview, but before that, we were at the bar together.

Not many people came to the top bar, since downstairs Is where the real party’s always were. But it was nice because this means we had our privacy and didn’t have to be aware of the people around us.

“So, did you work your way up?” I wanted to know if Gina has had any success in becoming more important in the make-up and fashion business.

“Yeah, I guess. Since I know the boys a lot, I get to help chose the colour and style clothes they could wear. Which is pretty cool, but then again, I am only a small voice in a large group, so they usually never take my ideas.” Gina started going on about all the other more important people in the business.

“Don’t worry love, you’ll get there eventually.” Brian told her. He was always good to come to for advice. He could make anyone feel much better.

“Yeah, eventually…” Gina gave a small smile showing her appreciation. “Hey look, their interview is on!”

I looked up at the TV in the corner where the 5 boys were walking onto stage, smiling and waving at a cheering audience. This was their last interview, and they did look tired, but happy. It was live on the 4You Tonight Show. They greeted the interviewer and host Dan Jackson and sat down on one couch. It was a very small sofa, and I could see how they had trouble all squishing into the small space.

I smiled. I had forgotten how much I really did miss my boys.

Brian turned it up a little so we could hear them.

First they only talked about their new album and the tour that is coming up, just like they were supposed to. The interviewer also always mentioned their fame and fans, where Liam would get to say his thank you’s to everyone supporting them. This made us laugh, because he probably rehearses saying this every evening because he says the exact same thing every time.