Author's Note - ★

Hello Everyone!

I would just like to thank you for all the comments, votes and reads I got on this story :) I never thought that when I first staarted writing, people would actually read it! But you did, and I love you for it.

Don't worry, this is not the end of me. I am just in the middle of a move right now, so I won't be on here for a while, but once I am done with the move I promise I will start writing again.

I can't promise a sequel at the moment, but I might do one in a bit. First though, I wanted to work on a new story. I already have a couple thoughts and ideas, but I can't decide which one to do...

I haven't started writing them yet, but I am planning to beginning of August :)

So I am going to give you the titles and a little bit about the two different ideas I was planning, and if any of you are reading this, you can tell me which one you think is better and which one I should start writing first.

It Just Happened -

Kim Evans is a loser at school. She doesn't have any friends, never goes out to a party, and usually just focuses on her art work. But not during the holidays when she visits her uncle in his hotels all over the world. During those times, she is a crazy party girl who does whatever she pleases whenever she wants.

But this summer in Spain is different. This summer, she meets Harry Styles, and even though she is no fan of One Direction, well, things just happen...

Popular -

Samantha Jones is a world wide known pop-star. Ever since she became third on the American X-Factor and got a recording contract with Mr. Simon Cowell, she has blown up the music market.

Unfortunately, the fame has gotten to her head, and she has gotten, well, Un-Popular. To a surprise, so has One Direction. To save both of their careers, she might have to get her things together and fake-date one of their members to cause some drama. And which one would cause more drama, excitement and popularity than the Cheeky one.

I know they are both Harry Stories... but yeah :) I just kinda love him. Haha

So, let me know if you want, and I will see you guys in a couple weeks!

Thank you sososososososososo much to everyone!

I love you all!

xxx  Minty~