Chapter 34 - The End

Author's Note - ★

So, here it is. The final Chapter. -dun dun duuuuuun-

I would just like to thank all of you who sent me the covers for this book. There were so many absolutely gorgeous ones, it was super hard to chose only one. IF I COULD I WOULD CHOOSE ALL OF THEM! But I can't... But I did finally chose one.

And the winner is... BREANNA! Haha, so yeah. Thank you so much!

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the final chapter :) It's kinda long, sorry ^_^

And I will see you soon again! Love youuu xx

Minty Out~~

Harry's Pov -

Gina told me everything she knew.

About Jess' father coming home, him being sick, them having a fight about something, him ending up in the hospital. She told me that ever since she got that phone call Friday night, she has refused to leave her dad's side at the hospital. She hasn't been sleeping, eating, talking or anything. Gina had been visiting her and bringing her clothes, food, just something to pass by, but I could see she was worried.

"Well, i'm sorry, but I should be on my way now," Gina told me. "We'll talk later, yeah?"

She turned around to leave.

"Wait!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Should I come with you? I have time now, and I really need to see her."

"Harry..." She looked down towards the floor. I didn't like that. This means something bad is coming. "I don't think it would be a good idea. I mean, she doesn't like to show it, but she does care a lot, especially about her dad, and now with him being like that and I heard about your fight and all, so this is probably just too much for her. I don't think you showing up would be such a great idea."

"Gina," I tried to stay calm, but I knew that I needed to see her now. Even if she hated me, just the thouoght of knowing that she is okay and being able to finally see her again has made my day. "I could try and talk to her. I promise I won't do anything bad or stupid, but I need to see her."

By the look on her face I knew she still thought it was a bad idea, and she was about to say something to stop me, but I kept going before she could.

"I know things haven't been great lately, but I have to try and fix this." I looked her straight in the eyes. Maybe she could see how desperate I was. "Please, just let me help."

She took a moment to think, then nodded.

"Fine," she said, " Follow me."

We walked in silence to the Hospital. I had told Louis to tell the others I would see them again this evening.

Things kept streaming through my mind. I was worried, excited, mad, happy. It was all so confusing. I didn't know what to expect. I didn't know what was going to happen, but i just had to go with it.

The Hospital wasn't far away, and the time when we were walking was just flying by.

We walked inside, and the smell of cleaness swept my nose. I had barely ever been to hospitals. From time to time we had check-ups ofcourse, and we have even had a small concert in a hospital for charity, but never have I been to a hospital for this kind of reason and it felt weird.

Gina was used to all of this. She has visited Jess here very often. She walked up to the reception lady and smiled.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The lady seemed nice. She was wearing a doctor's coat with the name Kern written on it.