Chapter 1

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was walking down the streets going to school. Same old thing that I do mostly every single day. I am so done with my parents every single time they needed to fight just for some stupid reason.

~~~This morning~~~

I woke up by the sounds of my parents yelling to eachother.

" why do you f*cking need to care about every single thing that I have to do?" dad said.

" Maybe because you are acting suspicious and whenever I call, you never answer" mom yells.

" well this is because you are f*cking annoying to me" dad said.

" oh so you are dating that b*tch?" Mom yelled

" OK ENOUGH!!!!" I screamed. I swear the hole neighborhood could hear me.

"You should mind your own business young lady. Go get dressed and go to school" mom said.

~~~Present time~~~

I really just wish that I have a peaceful life some how maybe for them to be just all dead......yeah that would be nice..... ah! need to run almost late for school. Later they will complain again.

"Hey (Y/N)" a person yelled behind me.
"Oh Zane, what's up?" I said. Zane has been my best friend since we were I kindergarten. He is also the captain of the basketball team, so he is pretty popular. *A/N: the picture is him and also I do not own any of the pictures I take* " oh nothing just alittle late" Zane said.

"Hey want to race there?" I said excitedly.

" okay! 1....2....go!" He yelled.

" Hey! You got a head start!" I screamed

" well not my fault you didn't pay attention! " He screamed.

We got to school and I was out of breath already. Zane just teases me while I was just trying to hide my face cuz he talks too loud! 'Till we went to class he finally stopped because the teacher came in. With a new student that was wearing a hood and the teacher doesn't even care about it. "okay class! A new student is going to join our class" the teacher said.

" go introduce yourself and please take off your hood"

" okay. My name is Jeffrey Woods but you could just call me Jeff" He said, while taking off his hoodie.

Wait how come people don't notice something weird about his looks? I thought to myself.... and now why is he
is staring at me did I have something on my face.

" (Y/N), Could you give Mr.Woods a tour around the school" the teacher said

" Ok" I said. Why do I have to do it. I thought.

" and Mr.Woods could you please sit next to Ms. (L/N)." Teacher said.

Isn't this bad enough. His face is gonna bother me the hole entire year how could nobody notice this. I am going to ask Zane about this.

~~~Touring Time~~~

" so this is the music room and the cafeteria and that's the end of the tour" I said trying to keep a smile." Umm... could you stop staring it makes me uncomfortable"

"Hmm maybe I'll do that for the rest of the day?" Jeff said.

"What?! Don't" I said feeling scared.

" well I do what I want." Jeff said with a smirk.

Why? Why? Why? Is his first day and he is scary as hell. What will I do for the rest of the year with him....

"Hey! (Y/N)!" Zane yelled.

Oh thank god Zane here I don't need to worry about Jeff anymore.

" oh hey Zane, sorry I wasn't at lunch I was giving a tour for Jeff" I said while pointing my thumb to where Jeff is.

"(Y/N), there is nobody there...." Zane said in curiosity.

" huh? He was here a moment ago..." I said whispering to myself. " well never mind let's go and get lunch."

"You know lunch time already end right?" Zane said confused. " is everything alright?"

" yeah I am fine probably I just lost track of time... well let's get to class then" I said worried. Gosh what is wrong with me I think I am just seeing things best not to tell anyone about it. And where did Jeff go?

Jeff P.O.V

After (Y/N) gave me a tour I saw her friend coming. I think his name was zane. So I looked away and saw slender man through the window. What is wrong with him? Why is he here? I came outside putting my hand in my pocket.

"Why are you here Slendy?" I said annoyed.

" oh I am here just to give you a new task to kill this family. Nothing to be annoyed about" Slendy said. " well I need to get going, good luck. " while he teleported back to the mansion.

" ah... just for that. Well I'll just go now better than staying in this boring school" I said to myself.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I went to class just in time but never saw Jeff. Maybe he had skipped already. Well that just makes my life easier. But where did he go? Wait why am I worried about him. And his face is carved into my mind I can't get it off. Then the last bell for the day rang and I went home, on the way it was so quiet near my house too. Usually my parents are fighting but I could not hear a thing. I walked through my door and the first thing I saw is blood on the floor and my dad lying on the floor. Then I went to try and find my mom. I had check. The kitchen, bathroom, the bedrooms, and never saw her anywhere except the backyard. Then I heard my mom screams and I headed to the stairs.I saw my mom dead and blood spilling from her stomach. A tear dropped on my face. Then I see a white hooded man with blood on his hoodie Going up the stairs while dragging my mom by the hair . Raven black hair and a carved smile. I fell on my knees to the ground and tears dropped from my eyes.

 I fell on my knees to the ground and tears dropped from my eyes

No it couldn't be.....