Chapter 7

~~~Few Weeks Later~~~

I had recovered and Jeff finally was being more soft to me. Even though he could be such a jerk sometimes. I love him.... I went back to my house and saw my Aunt sleeping on the couch so I grabbed a blanket and cover her. Then she woke up and hugged me.

"Where have you been? I was so worried." My Aunt said in tears of joy.

"Sorry, I didn't tell you. I was helping my friend helping her move into her new home at Japan. I was having very much fun that I forgot to contact you."

"Good. because I was worried about your safety I want to bring you with me to my house." I was shocked and I didn't want to move in because of her daughter, my cousin, Maria always been annoying.

"No is fine I could take care of myself here. Besides I don't want to cause trouble." I said hopping she would leave soon.

" okay but I will visit once a month. So take care of yourself" My Aunt said and give me a hug and a kiss. Then she left.

"Hey can I come In I saw she left already." Jeff said as he crawls into the window.

"But your already in my house." I chuckled and Jeff smiled as a reply. We sat on the couch and watch TV  together. we mostly watch horror movies because that is the only thing Jeff was interested in. I had to try to kept him from spoiling the scenes by pinching him.

Then we Started to ask about each other.

"Am I beautiful?" Jeff asked

" hahaha... what question is that? Of course you are" I answered with a smile.

" I knew you would say that" He smiled as he hugged me.

" Ok my turn.... How do you become a Creepypasta?" I asked.

" Umm... you sure you want to ask that because every Creepypasta have a different story." 

" do you feel uncomfortable to talk about this?" 

*A/N: okay sorry to interrupt the story but this part is about Jeff's story. i tried to search it up but did"t find anything great so sorry if I offended anybody.*

Jeff's P.O.V

" no is fine. Okay it all started when I was a human. I moved to a new small town and I wasn't trilled to be there but I had my brother Liu so it wasn't that bad. But when school started i was bullied. I got many injury from it and one day our house was burned and only me was there the fire burned my face. I went to the doctor but it didn't heal. when my family saw me they were terrified. My face was paled white, I had burned eyelids and my hair was raven black." then I was stopped cause (Y/N) hugged my arm. I looked at her and continued.

 " So then I started to skip school nobody go near me except my brother. I kept looking into the mirror every day and kept convincing my self then one day I lost my sanity and started to carve a smile into my face so people will think I am always happy. I then killed my parents and even Liu and burned the house. Then at the front Lawn I saw Slenderman he is the one who took me in and give me a immortal life. well I still could die if I was hurt really bad."

I felt (Y/N) flinching so I looked at her and saw she was crying. she run to the kitchen and I saw her grabbing a knife. By that point i knew what she was doing. I immediately run towards her and grab the knife off of her hands. She cried and hugged me tightly. I hugged back. I was surprised about what she was going to do. 

" why... why did you stop me?" (Y/N) said as she cries onto my chest.

" Is okay, you don't need to do that for me. I don't want you pretty face to become mine and I don't want you to suffer. is not okay." She continues to cry and cry i had to stop her some how.

" hey why not we go to the amusement park tomorrow as a date?"  I Said trying to make her stop. She looked up to me with a smile and nodded. " great get ready okay?" I said as I wipe her tears away. Then I picked up the knife and put it back. (Y/N) fell asleep from all the crying so I laid her on the bed. I tuck her in and give her a kiss on the forehead and started to head back to the mansion.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I got up right after he left and go down the stairs, heading towards the kitchen. I opened the knife drawer and looked at the knife. I held it up near my mouth and started to cry again. Then I didn't do it, I can't do it. so I decided to go to bed and lay down trying to sleep. I kept thinking about the Jeff's story and then I remembered that I have a date with Jeff. Just by realizing that I blushed and thought about what my face would look like if I don't sleep.

~~~Next Morning~~~

I woke up and saw Jeff I was shocked and fell of my bed. Jeff laughed and I pouted on the floor. He held his hand to my and help me up. 

" you scared me..... hey you face is a normal human face again." I said to him he stopped laughing.

" yeah I know. How do I look? I mean I need to look normal or not I can't walk around public." I looked at Jeff from top to bottom

" wow you looked cool and why you wear more brighter colors this time?" I asked and blushed impressed that he dressed up

" why can't I dress up for my date" Jeff said in a smirk.

" okay I will get ready soon go out" I pushed him out of the door and locked it. 

"Hey I saw you naked before so what's the point." Jeff yelled.

I blushed as a red tomato. " well still..... just shut up." I said as I changed into a outfit that matches Jeff's.

" I said as I changed into a outfit that matches Jeff's

" okay I'm done" I said as I opened the door. Jeff stared at me and then I saw him blushed. he notices and cover his mouth with his had.

" you look cute...." he said in a faint voice.

" what did you say?" I looked up to him and smirked

" you know what I said, so let's go" he started to run down the stairs and i closed my door and chuckled.