Chapter 20

Jeff's P.O.V

I woke up on my bed and once I sat up my head started to sting. "(Y/N)!" all of a sudden that is the first thing that come out of my mind and I began to start getting up. I could see that the tips of my hand is still black. I ignore it and began to start heading out to find (Y/N). Near the Stairs I met up with Zane. Once he noticed me going down he block the staircase. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I said he did not respond. " Move!" He still stand there doing nothing then I shoved him out of the way.

"(Y/N) doesn't want to see you." 

"what the hell are you talking about?"

"She doesn't want to see you get hurt, I am doing it for her not you. She will be more sad."

" What do you expect me to do stay here and leave her be, Like hell I would" I started to run down the stair and heading toward the front door. 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I woke up in the small shelter I built and I sensed someone coming my way. I got up and put my guard up. I looked around and the sound of footsteps stopped. I then saw Jeff coming towards me, as I would do I backed up in every step he took, trying to avoid him. Jeff then started rushing towards me and caught me off guard his right hand starts to turn black little by little then it slowly spread to this face. I backed off quickly not wanting him to get hurt because of me.

"(Y/N), don't worry I got used to it." as he said. then the color of black starts to fade away but I could tell that he felt dizzy once he started to walk towards me. I turned around and started to run. But because of the white tips of my hair I was noticeable and with the  dead plants left a trail of where I have been. I looked back and see Jeff and he was catching up. I reached the end of the forest, since I noticed lights near by and hearing the sound of cars. Jeff grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He pushed his lips against mine. I was shocked and trying to get him off of me before he is completely infected. But as long as it goes I started to get weaker and finally give in. My hair turned to my own (h/c) hair and my eyes started to not feel as hot as it was before.

When I got back to my normal self, half of Jeff's body had been infected and he fell down to his knees. I sit next to him and cried, because it was all my fault that it happened to him. I cried and cried. Then my hands started to glow in the color of (f/c) and once I put my hands on Jeff, the black start to fade away and Jeff stands up again. He hugged me with all his might, like I would turn into air anytime. I hugged him back and he gave me a little peck on the head.

Jeff then walk me to the mansion and I stayed in his room. I lay on his bed and he lay beside me. Then Ben smash the door open and we both sat up from shock.

"Hey dudes.......umm is this a bad time." he said as he came in. We stared at him in an awkward amount of time.

"Ben what the hell you just broke my door?!" Jeff as he point at the door.

" Ok I guess it is a bad time... got to go!" as he sprint down the hallway.

" does anybody know such thing as privacy here?" Jeff said angrily. He got off the bed and turned around to see my face. he then came near me again and brush off some dirt off my face. We were so close that I was afraid that he could hear my heart beating so fast. " You should go clean up, You could use one of my hoodies."

I nodded at him and starts to head to the closet. I opened it to found a hole rack of white hoodies. I grabbed one from the very top and close it. I head to the bathroom and went in. 

After I was clean I put on the hoodie and it reached to me knees. It was too big but it cover the spots that are meant to be covered so I decide to just walk out with it. Then I heard a knock on the door and decides to head out. I opened the door to see Zane standing in front of me and looked at me form top to bottom. The blood shot off his nose and he lied down  on the floor. I decide to just leave him alone and once I got to the stairs, I looked back and run up to Jeff's room. I sat on his bed and dried off my hair in waiting for Jeff to come back.

He came to his room and I see a bed tray in his hands.

Jeff's P.O.V

I went to my room to see (Y/N) sitting on my bed with my white hoodie and her hair is still wet. I looked at her and try to not blush, but yet I feel my face burning. I walked up to her and give her the try of pancakes. While she eats I was behind her and drying off her hair.