Chapter 19

A/N: I know you guys will probably skip this part but I really want to thank you guys for keeping up with my stories. I can't believe I have 1K views on this book!!!  I am so happy. And I shouldn't have thank you guys by doing this but... Because my school life has been very busy. I will only add 1 chapter a month. I am so sorry... (:-:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff's P.O.V

I heard loud noises in the wood and got curious. I started to run to it. I saw a dry plants around the wood planks. It had seem someone was having a fight here. Then I sensed someone near me. I headed towards the person. She had white hair on the edges and a purple eye. I looked in shocked that even the change. I still knew it was (Y/N) I came closer to her. Across the dry plants. She turned back and looked at me.

"J-Je-Jeff? I-Is th-that you?" (Y/N) said. Her voice had change, it had gone deeper. She does not look like herself. She stared at me intently and blood began to spill out of her purple eye. "No...No...Jeff! don't come near me! please!" I looked at her and stopped my track, in shock.

"why?" I asked.

"I don't know what had happened to me just stay away from me..."

" No I am coming..." I began to move towards her and I began to see black aura around her.

"NO  Please don't" As she yelled that out, the plants around her started to crumple into ashes. Surprisingly I was pushed back and My left hand had turned to black. I groaned in pain and lay on a tree.

" NO.. Jeff... I am so sorry.... I told you not to go near me.... I warned you." More of the blood had spilled out of her eyes. I could tell that she was crying.

"I- I am okay...." My vision had became blurry and I blacked out.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Oh no Jeff." I then stepped towards him. But later I will hurt him more. I left him alone and decide to go to the direction Jeff had went through to find the mansion.

It had took me long enough and finally I found it. I began with knocking the door and backed out. Once the door opened, I saw Zane.

"Yes? who is I-?" he words had stop it seems like it is because of my appearance. "(Y/N) what happened to you?" he started to walk towards me and I back off every step he took.

" Don't come near me please."

" Is it because of what happened last time? Is not a big pro-"

" Stop I am not here for that, where is the others?"

" the others are on a mission, but slender and Nina is in"

" could you call them here please?"

"why should I?"

" Just do it!" I yelled towards him. he turned back into the mansion and Slender and Nina had came out.

" what happened to you my dear?" I could tell they were a shock to see me like this.

" I do no know, but that is not important, Jeff he is near the cabin, he is hurt."

"what then why didn't you bring him here?" Zane asked.

" I- I can't since I am the one who hurt him."

" what did you do to him B**ch?!" Nina's face had turned to anger and came rushing towards me with the knife.

" Don't come near me!" I yelled and Nina was pushed back. One of her legs turned black and the small creature around me became dead in an instant and flew into ashes. " No...No... Just save him before he gets worse...I...I am gonna go." I began to run into the forest trying to find away out. Wait, If people saw me like this.....no I can't go out of this forest.

I decided to stay in the forest I found a small flat ground surrounded by trees. It looks like I am in the middle of the forest. I began to try to chop down the wood and the trees fall one by one. It was amazing how strong I had become and how easy it was to try to make my shelter. The sun began to set, I went into the shelter and laydown on the grass. Hoping it wouldn't turn dry. I hope they got to Jeff and I hope he is okay...... As I think about them, blood began to spill from my eyes again. I curled into a ball to try to forget.

Zane's P.O.V

I had stayed in the mansion with Nina to take care of her and Slender began the search for Jeff. Everybody had return from their missions and started to do their own business. I looked at Nina's leg it seems to wear off a little by little, probably because of something slender did. But I wonder what had happened to (Y/N) for her to be like that, I hope she is okay right now. I heard someone coming up the stairs. I went out to see who it was. I found Slender and Jeff. Jeff's left arm and the black color had spread to his face consuming half of his face. It looked worse than Nina's and then suddenly it started to spread faster. I opened Jeff's door and slender rushed in and lay him on the bed. I left Slender alone with Jeff so he could heal him.