Chapter 16

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Ahhh... another school day after Halloween i hope it ends fast....

I packed my things and went out the door to school. While I was walking my hand started to burn again, I flinched, but it didn't hurt as much. I guess I got used to it.I keep walking as I endure the pain. Hoping to arrive soon so I could go to the nurse to get an ice pack or something.

I finally arrive and went to the nurses office and grabbed a ice pack. I put it on my hand and started to head toward class, hoping for the bell to not to make a sound. I rush towards the classroom and head to my seat. Then a surprising person was sitting next to me, it was Zane, I had no idea he will go to school again. As surprise as I was at the moment I gave him a bright smile. He gave me one in reply. The bell began to rang but there was no sign of Jeff. I wonder where he went.

" hey! (Y/N) do you want to go to the cafe later after school? you know to catch up, besides I need some help on school work." He said with a sly smile.

"umm... I don't think Je-" I said as he cut me off.

"Is fine, how about you ask him first, But I am pretty sure he is fine with it."

" Okay I will go, but I will bring Jeff with me okay?"

" sure I am fine with that." I saw hi look down at my hand and he looked back at me. " what's wrong with your hand?"

" Oh is fine I just got a burn last night while I was cooking." He still looked worried but then after I smiled he looked more relief.

The teacher went into the room and the classroom slowly became quiet. the class starts. While the teacher keeps on talking I kept thinking about Jeff and looking at his seat. He seems very angry last night I wonder if he has calm down yet. Hope that he could forgive Zane since it has been along time now.

The bell for lunch rang and instantly many people were rushing into the classroom and ran towards Zane. It looked very scary but then the people began to cry and hugged Zane.

" Hey geez man you made me so worried, where the f*ck have you been." One with the blonde hair said.

" Kevin! stop your acting like your my girlfriend."  Zane said as he pushes Kevin off of him. Kevin started to pick up Zane bride style and rush out with the others like they were just begin to get  married. I let out a small chuckle and began to head out to eat my lunch. I head out to the back of the school where no one really goes to and sat on the warm grass and began to eat. 

I saw a dark small figure, it went towards me and I noticed it was smile dog. I was surprised with it's face but then I began to relax and gave him a wave. He came closer to me and I got the chills, but then I began to think that maybe Jeff is near. i began to look around but I didn't see anyone around. Smile dog lay next to me and I began to eat then pet him. He seems to enjoy it very well. It was calming until the noise of the bell began to rang and smile dog began to run. I went back to the classroom.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

The end of the day and Zane told me to go home fist just in case Jeff was there, but he wasn't so I started to try to call him and he picked up.

"umm...Jeff? Hello?" I asked toward the phone.

"Yes what's up (Y/N)?" 

" Do you want to go to the cafe with Zane, he invited me but I want you to come too so you don't worry"

" oh.... Umm I don't think I will go with you I have some problems here"

" Is everything alright over there.?"

" Yeah everything is fine..... don't worry about it"

" Ok then I need to go soon bye....." The phone call closed. I began to change out of my uniform and grabbed my bag and head out.

Jeff's P.O.V

I was locked in my room with some kind of spell, I didn't really want (Y/N) to worry but I don't even know who would do this.......... Wait what am I thinking about of course is Zane, but still since Zane is (Y/N)'s friend I do not want to get into a fight with her again. I need to solve this by myself, but I am very worried about her. I then heard foot steps of someone in front of my door. It sounds like Ben's foot steps.

" Ben!"

" woah what is up dude."

" I need your help."

" let me guess you are stuck in your own room?"

" yes..." I said as I let out a sigh. " I need help..."

" woah that is rare coming from you "

" just could you do it"

" well if you become my slave for 1 month sure."

" seriously now, I really want to kill you right now." I began to think about (Y/N) and accidentally said yes and Ben heard it.

" Okay we have a deal, so what do I need to do?" I was shocked and thought about the things I will need to do for Ben makes me wanted to kill.

" You just need to get me out of this room."

" Hmm.. this is easy this guy is an armature with spells...." Been then did something and the door was opened. " you sure didn't use your brain enough." I instantly rushed the door to head over the cafe.

I rushed myself there and once I arrived I went in once I look towards them I found (Y/N) Kissing Zane....... and Zane gave me a glare.....