Chapter 21

Jeff's P.O.V

I helped her dry her (H/L) hair and so she turned around to look at me. I blush and turned my head over to avoid eye contact or not I won't be able to control myself.

"Jeff? Are you okay?" (Y/N) asks.

"umm... Y-yeah I'm fine..." I still avoid eye contact. Damn it why does she need to be so damn cute... I took a glance at her and she gave me a little cute adorable worried face. I immediately sat up from my bed and went out the door. " I am going to catch some air, Stay in the room, don't go out." I could hear (Y/N) said something as I closed the door behind me.

I headed to the mansion's front door and started to walk out, still blushing can't stop blushing. (Y/N)'s adorable face keeps popping into my head. I then started to run to calm myself down. I started to slow down when I began to saw the already collapsed wooden cabin. Where I found (Y/N) when she was acting strange and look strange too.

I began to walk around it and keep on walking feeling a chilling wind brush off my neck. I turned around and keep my guard up since anyone could just sneak up behind me. Then I heard the crunch of a branch. "Who's there?!" I yelled there was no answer. Before I turned around I saw a black shadow moving towards a near by tree where I heard the noise from. I began to move forward to it keeping my guard up. I then began to hear mumbles coming behind it. Then all of a sudden Zalgo's head pop out behind the tree.

"boo!" he said. I jumped a little and got a shocked face. "hahaha.... is been long since I have seen that face.. what happened to you."

" Oh hey Zalgo is just you, I tought it was someone who was after me."

"Ahh... old friend, have you seen a girl here near by?"

" Huh why asking that all of a sudden do you think there is a girl that would be in the woods these days?"

"That is true forget about it let's catch up on somethings shall we?" I just grinned and nodded. Zalgo began to walk with me.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Hmm... I wonder is Jeff okay is it because how I dressed. I sit there with a confused look and trying to think. " Ahhh! I don't know anymore". I got off my bed and began to look around Jeff's room. It seems neater than the last time I came here. I start to head to the knife cabinet. I opened one of the drawers and saw a knife that has a different hand holder to it. Most of them is black but this one was (Y/F/C) with a rose on it. I hold it a bit and somehow I felt happy about it. then I heard somebody coming near. I put back the knife into the cabinet and look toward the door. Then Ben bashed opened the door.

" Hey Jeff let's play the knife game!" Ben shouted in excitement.

"Ummm..." I looked at Ben.

" Oh hi (Y/N) is Jeff here?"

"umm.. no unfortunately"

" Ooh then how about you play with us?"

" huh? sure.."

" Okay come down, before you do that put some pants on you are going to cut off the guys fingers if you dressed like that." I blushed and pulled the hood down. I took my pants and wore into my normal cloths seems it seemed dry. Then I began to head down. I looked into the kitchen and saw Zane, Nina, Jane and Ben trying to find a knife.

" ugh! just use mine! it seems like Jeff took it again." Jane said

" Come on (Y/N)! is pretty fun as long as Ben don't cut off your finger" Zane said. I got a feeling that this won't be well.

" Okay so who will go first......Zane how about you?" Ben pointed the knife at Zane. Zane looked hesitant since he always have been scared of knifes.

" Ok Here I go.." Ben put on the song and the beat of the song began to be faster and faster, and so Zane's hand began to catches to its speed. Then he stopped " Ok done."

"aww you're no fun your suppose to end it when one of your finger got cut!" Ben said.

"It did see?" Zane show his pointing on the side there was a scar that is starting to form, then blood start to flow out of it little by little.

"ugh, that is a baby cut." Ben said " let me show you how a real man does it" he grabbed the knife out of Zane's hand, then in then middle of the song Ben hit one of his finger, he doesn't seem to be affected. But then his finger started to glitch and I could tell that he was trying to hold back the yell that was about to come out. Then the door opened and I saw Jeff, and there was a man behind him.

I froze in fear remembering what happened to me and the man, Zalgo. I was staring at him, then he waved and everyone seems to know him and like him. they began to gather around him, Including Zane. Then Jeff look towards me and started to walk closer to me. He touch my right shoulder and introduced me as his girlfriend. I could see the grin in Zalgo's face. I tried to control the beating of my heart making sure that Jeff wouldn't have to hear it, I forced a smile on my face trying to forget who he is.

"aww... (Y/N) could you not look at me like we are strangers? we have met before you know?" Zalgo said as he let out a bigger grin. Jeff looked back at me and saw how I was in fear and I began to tremble.

A/N:

I am Planning to end this soon I hope you enjoy most of the chapters. Sorry the story I made is not as interesting as others. But I am grateful that you are spending time to read my chapters.