Chapter 22

Jeff turned to Zalgo once again. " Dude what did you do to her?"

"Ahh this is a good timing..." Zalgo disappeared and reappear near Jeff putting his hands around Jeff's neck. My eyes widen in shock while seeing Zalgo grinning and Jeff trying to get out of his grasp. 

"You bastard what the hell are you doing?!" I shouted.... Then noticed my purple eye was spilling out blood again.

"aww.. (Y/N) you don't need to be mad. Just give me your power then I will let him go" He said as he tighten the grip. " you just need to come with me and I will let him go. You don't want to see your poor boyfriend die do you?" he said.

"fine I'll go" I glared at him and he released Jeff. Jeff fall down to the floor and started to cough. I head to the couch and everyone had a worry look on their faces. I only could wish that Slender come back soon. Once I sat down Zalgo instantly started to drain my power out without warning. I tried to hide that I am in pain to make Jeff don't do anything reckless. I guess it didn't work since Jeff started to try and attack Zalgo and got hurt by it. I could slowly feel my body feel numb. But Zalgo seem to be frustrated.

" Gee.. why are you stubborn let go of your power already!" Zalgo shouted. I just glared at him.

"I....Don't know ....what you ar-re talking abo-ut." I said as I tried to stay awake. Then my body felt completely numb and I couldn't think....I blacked out.

Jeff's P.O.V

I got up again to see (Y/N) looking at me and her eyes slowly closes. It looked as she was dying.

" Finally!" Zalgo said with content.

"What did you fucking do to her?!" I said as I rushed up to him with my knife out. I stabbed one of his arm and he looked at me.

" That hurt Jeff.... aren't you my friend you are suppose to help me with this" he said in a smile.

" Friends? Yeah I used to be friends with you!" I came rushing up to him again. His arm that I stabbed quickly healed and held me up.

" Jeff you poor thing, I should killed you from the start. Better yet let you die and rot at your house!" He slowly turned his hand and as he turned the harder the grip becomes. The other were trying to help till Zalgo freezes them. " Well I guess I should end this then.... Sadly my good old friend has to go." I saw some red glowing things that appeared behind him and they.....

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up from my unconsciousness, I hold my head as if they are heavy as rock. My eyes were blurry I couldn't see anything as I rubbed my eye. I felt a water like liquid and I looked onto my hand and I saw blood. I looked to the place where the stairs were at and saw Zalgo's suit covered in blood. Then my vision slowly gazed to the floor where Zalgo was looking at. 

There I saw Jeff's bloody body laying on the floor with giant holes going through it. My eyes grew wide in shocked. I started to feel mix of feelings, but then it was overcome by anger. All I could see was black, I could feel as if someone else is controlling me. I only catch glimpse of what is going on. The time I gained my own control, I only see me covered in blood and Zalgo's stomach ripped open, with the guts out of his stomach. I turned to the others, but they were lying on the floor, they seemed they were asleep. I then looked over to where Jeff's body is. I knelled beside him. There were only drops of blood falling through my eyes and I kissed Jeff one last time. 

Everyone seemed to be awake after a few minutes. 

" Sheesh.. why did Zalgo killed Jeff? I should be the one who suppose to kill him" Jane said as she saw Jeff's body.

" hey not the time!" Ben punched Jane's Shoulder.

" I'm gonna go up to his room for a while." I said as I walk up the stairs as I was already dead.

"Why did Jeff die god dammit!" Nina said. I heard her voice near the room.

I entered the room and grabbed the rose knife. I go to the mirror and see the reflection of myself. Then slowly put my hand up to my cheeks. One of my tears finally drop. 

"Sorry Jeff.... I know you wouldn't want me to this...." I said as I cried and Smiled.

As          

I             

CARVED              

A                 

BIG            

SMILE              

ON                

TO           

MY              

FACE.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well the story finally ends here..... Thank you all who stayed here and read. I truly can't thank you guys enough. If you guys have any questions leave it in the comments and I will answer it when I can.