Chapter 11

Jeff's P.O.V

I lay on my bed waiting for Ben to come back and keep on hoping that (Y/N) would forgive me. Ben walked into my room and I sited up.

" I gave the flowers to her and that letter. Now give back my game." Ben said. " you know is her to decide but she would forgive you."

" I am not sure but I hope so...."

" Hey do you know anything about your girlfriend situation there?"

" I don't know what are you talking about, she was my first one.....she also suppose to know that."

" unless somebody hiding behind the door again told her something else...."

" Nina! come out."

" Hi my lovely beautiful Jeffrey!" She came rushing to hug me but I dogged it again. She was on my bed I pointed the knife at her back.

" Did you did this?"

" Maybe, but I didn't hurt her so I listened to you." She said as she turned around.

" what did you say to her?" I said calmly.

" I just said that you're mine, That's all so....."

" well you did a mistake there." I just pulled back my knife from her. I did not want to waste time with her. "Get out of my room."

"So should I leave too?" Ben asked.

" you choose" I lay down on my bed and think about how should I solve this.

Nina's P.O.V

I left Jeff's room happily smiling and walk towards my door. I laid on my bed , hugging my pillow and laughing .

" well that didn't last too long but something more fun will come soon... hahaha" I said to myself happily. I keep thinking of when Zane would Become part of the Creepypastas.

Zane's P.O.V

I woke up in a room it was mostly red. I felt weak, and I was only half naked, My head began to felt dizzy all of a sudden.Then I realized that I am suppose to be dead.....because of ....Jeff. I got angry just by remember that happened. Then I heard foot steps coming towards my room. I stand up and saw a man with horns and he glowed with red light. I couldn't see his face clearly from all the flames.

" Who are you?" I asked

" Oh I am Zalgo. I see you have woken up."

" How long has it been since I am dead?"

" ahh... you seem to recover you're memory by yourself, That is quite impressive. Well then let's get into the details later, here change into this." He handed me a black and white outfit, a top hat and some cards.

" Wait what am I suppose to do wi..." I looked around and he wasn't there so I just changed into the clothes he gave me and put the cards in the pockets. I looked into the mirror. All I see on myself is black and white. There also something that is shaped like diamonds on my face. I tried to rub it off but it won't come off. I wonder what is this guy is going to do to me....What does he think I am a doll. What is with all the black and white clothes and these cards. I grabbed one out. I saw it has a person holding a syth on it and then I observe it. I noticed that my hand started to bleed a lot. I panicked a little and throw the card on the wall. The card just suddenly turned into something sharp and got stuck on the wall. Then I turned around and saw Zalgo.

" Looks like you need some more training. But it is pretty good for your first time, I guess." Zalgo looked at my hand and he healed it. there wasn't a single scar. I looked at him surprised. " let's get to practice shall we." He then started to attack me. He caught me off guard and my shoulder started to bleed. I grabbed the card again and started to throw it at him. My hand was bleeding again and he caught it. I started to pull out some more card panicking and starting throwing at him. I realized every one of them had different effects. But I was the one who got effective since, I don't know how to use them and he kept dodging them. In the end I was bleeding, scared, poisoned, some of parts of my body was either frozen or burned. I can't move but then Zalgo healed me again.

" you still need some more training before you get out of here. I give you one week. If you can't leave a single scratch on me I will kill you myself." Zalgo said as he left the door and closed it. I forgot to ask him why I was here but I decide to follow his plans. It was better than not meeting (Y/N) ever again. I wonder what she is doing, does she ever think of me? does she miss me? Is moving on and starting to go out with Jeff? could she ever forgive me?

(Y/N) P.O.V

I felt a chill down my spine. Making me remember Zane and how he died. I began to think if Jeff had spared him what would I do? what would he do? will he continue to torture me and try to make me his? will I forgive him for what he has done to me? I began to snap out of the taught remembering that Zane has been dead for almost a month now. Then I saw Jeff at my window it scared me for a second. The I let him in with a smile.

" so hey... are you doing anything right now?" Jeff asked rubbing the back of his head.

" yeah...I'm free..." I said and climbed down the stairs and head towards the front door. I opened the door and let Jeff in. I instantly hugged him from the back and cried.

" I'm sorry...I'm really am.." Jeff said quietly. after a while I calmed down. We sat on the couch watching a TV show.

"Thank you for the letter. Even though it was kinda cheesy." I chuckled.

" really I didn't think that maybe because I spend all say on it with Ben trying to break my knife. that guy is really annoying as f*ck."

" well did you thank him?"

" huh?"

" I mean he help you send the flowers."

" do you think I will thank him after he almost destroy half of my Knife collecting. I swear I would have killed him if I wasn't worried about you..."

" what did you say?"

" nothing, by the way about Nina... I am sorry, she literally love me too much but all she said are lies. you really are my first girlfriend. I just want to make sure that you understand that."

" She also told me something else. She said I should watch out about what time I am going to the mansion. what was that about?"

"Ooh... I think it is about the new member that is coming soon... she did decorate a new room."

" I really wonder who it is."

" Were not sure since Zalgo was the one who pick that guy out."

" I think I would like to visit and see the new guy soon." I said while hugging Jeff's shoulder.