Chapter 15

Y/N P.O.V

Jeff started to walk to a stand in the park. Oh right I remember that there was a festival in the park. We started to walk to wards it closer and I saw a lot of masks. He brought two mask that matches with our costumes. He give me the mask and I wore it, it was really pretty. I was really happy to receive it. then we got to a food stand Jeff was ordering some food. I looked around and everything looks very great, I suddenly see a tall figure walking around the woods. I got curious and started to head into the woods. My head started to get dizzy and my hearing started to hurt. I decide to rest and I black out.

I woke up to find myself even deeper into the woods and  I started to slowly stand up, Then my head started to ache. I walked trying to get out of the woods, but every time I go I return to my original place, I started to give up and walk slowly. I then felt a tap on my back, as soon as I turned around the person picked me up and started to run. I screamed and screamed. Then he stopped at one point. I felt like we were in a high place and I was on top of a roof of a house.

" Let me go! You Freak!" I said trying to get down. He put me down and I could see the hole park.

" Well calling me freak is kinda..." I recognized the voice and I stare at him.

" Zane?! What?! When?! How?!" I was so surprise I do not know where to begin.

" Hahaha.... You never changed." I looked at him and then I felt a sudden chill. I began to remember what he had done to me I started to move back from him.

" Oh.. Y/N, I am so sorry, You must be so scared right now. Is okay I will change. Can you hear my reason at least before you leave." I looked at him again and decide that at least I have to give him a second chance.

" Ok I will stay... only for 10 minutes, Jeff is probably searching for me." I said as I looked down at the park.

" Okay then take a seat." He said while he sits on the roof and I sit next to him. " So, I kidnapped you and trap you there because of Jeff. I was Really jealous of him, he was the only person you talked about even when he is gone. I break down and I was going crazy I regret everything I did to you really...."

" But why are you here now?"

" Oh that's because I was resurrected and became a Creepypasta."

" oh... I really wish I was one too."  I know I had a sad look on my face and I saw from the corner of my eye that Zane was looking at me. " is there something on my face."

" No I am just glad that you finally wear the costume I brought you last year. You couldn't wear it last year since you were sick. I wish you were wearing it for me not some other guy."

" Well at least I will forgive you, You are my one and only childhood friend I got..." I said in a simile and turned around to look at Zane. He was crying, I saw tears dripping from his eyes. "Zane are you okay?"

" eh?... Oh I am tearing up. It's fine....I am just so glade you forgive me..Hahaha" He said as he wipe off the tears and give out a small laugh. " okay, we should get going. I will bring /you to Jeff, he probably is really pissed at me right now to take you away."

" Yeah we should go." He took me down and we were looking for Jeff and found him.  Jeff rushed to me and grabbed me with the hand.

" We're going back" he said in a angry tone. I was surprised and I looked back. Zane looked shocked as well and he just waved goodbye at me with a smile.

" I will talk to you soon!" I screamed out. As I said that Jeff's grip got Tighter and I could feel that My hand is gong to break.

When we got into the neighborhood. I couldn't stand it anymore, It hurt so bad and I started to Shake my hand to get it off Jeff's grip.

" Jeff Stop!" I yelled and He stopped and looked back at me. I could tell that he is furious.

" Why were you with him, did you forget what he had done to you?" He said in an angry tone and I shuttered.

" why are you so angry, I was really glad that he is still alive."

" angry, you don't know why am I angry, there are a lot of reason Y/N! A lot!"

" But I was one to decide to give him a second chance can't you just leave him alone and try to get to know him better?"

" You know what that is it for today, I gonna go grab some kills."

" Jeff!" He started running and disappeared form my sight. " what a Jerk. He really can't forgive him huh?" I said to myself and started to walk home.

Zane's P.O.V

Jeff took Y/N off just like that. I was glad that she forgive me even though I did such a horriable thing to her. I guess I could try to get along with Jeff for Y/N's sake. I don't think that Jeff will feel the same though. I started to walk towards the mansion, going through the Stands and saw Nina.

" Hey Nina, what are you doing here?" I said asking her.

" Oh I was just out to try and find some new victims. I hope I could find a good one. What to Join me?"

" No I think I am Fine for today,  a lot had happened. I am going to head back and get some rest." I started to walk away from her and heading into the woods.

Maybe I should attend School again. I am sure many people will be surprise since I was gone that long.