Chapter 14

Y/N's P.O.V

I went out of the bathroom after I just changed and the kitchen was clean. I looked at Jeff who was sitting on the couch watching TV.

" Jeff? you could go clean up now." I said walking towards his back.

" Yeah I am coming." Jeff said he walk pass me and got in the bathroom. He looked worried so I ended up shutting off the TV and head upstairs. I go to my room and saw my computer was open. I looked at the screen and saw the mark that was on my hand. I sit down on my chair and started to search on it. I looked at many website, knowing it is called the proxy mark. they said it is a special mark and that it may bring you bad luck, you may have encounter Slenderman and could be a possible Creepypasta. I continued reading then heard Jeff opening the door, I immediately close the internet and look at him.

" What's up you looked so surprised." Jeff said.

" No, I am fine just you scared me."

" That is a sentence I haven't heard from you in a while." he said in a smile.

" Well let's get to sleep." I said in a smile while heading to the bed. I wen ton the bed and grabbed my blanket. I saw Jeff heading towards the other side on the bed and went down. "Your not sleeping on the bed? you could catch a cold..."

" nah I am fine..." I started to get off the bed and Jeff turned around and look at me. " what are you doing?"

" sleeping on the floor..." he looked at me

" No sleep on the bed....."

" Well if your getting sick, I will too.."

" okay get up there I'll sleep with you..." I and him started to head toward the bed. he laid there without the blanket, so I grabbed the blanket and hug him with it.  He flinch a little and I chuckled. I felt so warm and safe, I fell asleep.

~~~ Time skip ~~~

Jeff's P.O.V

I woke up from the sunlight hitting my face. I felt heavy so I turned around and saw Y/N still hugging me I stare at her and play with her hair a little. I then got off the bed and head down to the kitchen. Thinking that I should prepare breakfast, I made a lot of sound, then saw Y/N go down the stairs. She looked still half awake, she had some bed heads but he head to the table, sit on the chair and put her face on the table and go back to sleep. I tried to hold my laugh and continue to make breakfast. When it was done I put the plate in front of her and she started waking up.

" Hi, are you wide awake my sleeping beauty.." I said sitting in front of her with a smile. She looked at me and the first thing she said is.

" You're creeping me out.... but thanks for the breakfast." She looked at the pancakes and started to eat it. I continued to look at her and smiling. She looks so cute, while she is eating.

" Aren't you going to eat?"

" yeah I am. By the way are you going out at Halloween? is tomorrow..." I looked at her and she started choking, then started gulping down some milk.

" umm.... well I don't have any plans at that day so I think I could go." she looked so scared, then I decide to not say anything anymore and the rest of the meal was silent. She looked at me with a worried look.

" I'll clean the plates." I said and she replied with a smile.

" Oh yeah! Is everything good at the mansion?" She asked. I had completely forgot about Zane, should I tell her? I will just tell her later....yes later.

" Oh, umm... things are going well.....I just met the new guy last night..." I said, trying to not mention anything about Zane or not maybe (Y/N) will get worried.

"Ok? You're acting weird, is the new guy okay? what's he like?"

" I guess he lives in a black and white world and he likes cards....I'll tell you about it later. After Halloween." I felt frustrated and thinking that I did not sound that convincing.

" Umm.. Ok!" She said in a smile. I was relieved and she didn't ask anymore questions.

" hey did you have a costume for Halloween? I mean we are going around the neighborhood. At least we need to dress up."

" Ummm... yeah I do have one is more like a outfit than a costume but I think it will do."

"Could I see it?"

" No! Just wait till Halloween..." she blushed. She looked so cute when she blushes.

~~~ Time Skip to Halloween Night!!! ~~~

" Y/N what is taking you so damn long!" I shouted through the door.

" Geez, wait it is hard to put on." I had been standing in front of the door for 1 hour. I was sick of waiting.

" Okay I am done. Sorry for waiting." She said as she open the door and walked out She was wearing a (F/C) and (2nd F/C) dress she looked AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL.

* The picture of the dress is down here, please ignore the color*

" It's fine let's get going." I said as we head down stairs, but there was something bothering me with Y/N's outfit. It looked much like Zane's, it reminds me of him. " Y/N where did you get that outfit?"

" oh this, umm.. is from last Halloween, Zane gave it to me. I decide to wear it since it has been behind my closet for the longest time. I didn't even wore it last year." She said in a awkward smile. " I hope you don't mind" I tried to calm myself down so she does not suspect anything until I tell her when this day is done. We walked down the stairs and started to head out holding her hand. She was shaking for some reason.

" Y/N are you okay?"

" no I am just scared about the creepy clowns, since they are now all over the news.." I looked at her shocked.

" HUH?! Are you serious?" I looked at her and laugh. She looked at me with a angry face since I laughed at her. " Seriously? You were worried about that? Omg, you're dating me, Jeff the killer, a "Killer" and you are scared about clowns?"

" Well...." She looked speechless.

" Is fine you won't die, since I am here and I will protect you all my life until you die."  I said and hugged her and starting to walk and start to head to my destination.

*A/N:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying Halloween or not exited for it. I know I am! XD

So the next chapter will still be in Halloween since I am planning something. I am pretty sure you guys know what it is. If you don't try to wait till next time. Bye! ^^*