Chapter 3

I woke up by my alarm clock and looked at the couch, Jeff wasn't there. Did he finally leave? I let out a sigh and put my feet on the cold floor. I change into my school uniform and walk down the stairs there I saw Jeff making breakfast.

"Oh hey (Y/N) good morning, I made pancakes." Jeff said without turning his back.

" you're still here?" I said in surprise.

" I said last night I will live here for 10 days. What don't you understand? " Jeff passed the pancakes to me on a plate. "Eat."

Then is all silent until we finally walk out the door to my surprise Zane was there waiting.

" Hey (Y/N) and Jeff? What are you doing here?" Zane ask suprised.

" Oh I am staying at (Y/N)'s place...."

" Yeah his mom is my friend's mom and his mom needed to go out of the country. So he us staying with me....Hehehe" I said cutting off Jeff sentence and trying to not make a misunderstanding.

" Ok? But you two are alone in the house" Zane said.

" umm.... I think is fine......" I just noticed it and I blushed while looking at Jeff.

" Is okay we'll be fine, is not like I would do anything to her." Jeff said while walking to the direction of the school.

Then Zane and me just followed him walking down the path. It was mostly silent until we arrived. Then we parted ways. I was needing to go to the ladies room there I found some girls talking near the sinks.

" Hey don't you think the transfer student is cute?"

" yeah totally and (Y/N) is such a b*tch to hog him by her self maybe we should teach her a lesson sometimes." Then I came out to the sink. " well speak of the devil"

" what is it?" I said trying to not make eye contact.

" aww... are you scared. Since your parents are dead and can't torture you anymore how about we help them?" The girl pushed me down and I bumped my head to the wall. Then she put her foot on my head. " HAHAHA... this is actually fun, I could get use to this." The girl and her friends gang up on me. One girl pulled my hair, till I stand up. Then they started punching me and kicking me in the stomach. I choked out some blood then they left me there. There I felt a little light headed and I still manage to walk to the nurses office. Thank god the nurse isn't here or not she will ask me bunch of stupid question. I try to get my self fixed up then Jeff saw me through the door.

" Hey what's wrong with you?" Jeff asked while walking towards me.

" oh, I am fine is just some bruises. Some b*tch just hit me" I said while drinking some water. And I saw Jeff eye's grew wider.

" Well good enough your not dead cuz I should be the one to kill you." Jeff said while wrapping my leg.

" Umm... Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

" Well it suppose to, well I think you need to skip school today. You don't want anybody to see you like this. I will tell the teacher." Jeff said while he finishes it. The bell rang and he headed to class.

Jeff's P.O.V.

I started feeling a fire in my chest. What the heck am I doing? How could I help my victim? What the h*ll am I thinking and what the h*ll is with me these days? I speed walked to the lab and met Zane on the way we just said hello and pass each other. I hope he is not going to (Y/N)..... there I go again what the h*ll is wrong with me. I arrived in the lab and saw 3 girls staring at me. I just smiled and they giggled at each other. Then I began my to continue my experiment with my group.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It's been 15 minutes since Jeff left and I decided to pack my backpack and went back home. I go to my locker and saw Zane so I quickly pack things up and ran out of the front door. I then walked home and think about the girls who beat me up. " I guess they are mostly stupid huh? To fall in love with a killer......." I talked to myself. Then a image of Jeff pop out of my mind and I suddenly blushed. What why am I thinking about him and why am I blushing? I thought while slaping myself and just relized that I didn't see his real face today and think it was weird and turned out he is quite handsome. And his real face is.....not.....that....bad......either..... WHAT AM I THINKING?! HE IS A KILLER AND I CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM! wait "fall in love" I talked to myself and a quick blush came across my face then I slapped myself again to make me forget about it and think time it really hurts and I continue walking. I heard a scream from one of the houses and decide to go check it out. I went into the house and saw a man hanging on the wall dead. I gasped and saw the tv was on flashing. So I decide to go closer and a hand drag me to the ground and I screamed. It was a boy wearing a green outfit and hat with bright red pupils he looked at me and I was shaking. Then he said " you shouldn't have done that!" And stab his sword near my feet and saw the bandage and stared at it.

 Then he said " you shouldn't have done that!" And stab his sword near my feet and saw the bandage and stared at it

" Hahaha......aww I can't kill you" he said

" what?" I said in confusion...

" you're Jeff's victim, so I can't kill you" he said with a smile.

" what you know him, wait you're? ......you're Ben Drowned?!"

" aww.. that's sweet you know me..."

" and how did you know I am Jeff's victim? "

" oh that look at your bandage" I look at it and there was something Written in red marker " GO TO SLEEP"

" what?" I said

" it's fine you should go before the police comes, or you'll get caught." The boy said as he glitches and disappear. I continue my walk and finally arrive to my house. I saw on the couch and look at my leg, what a sh*tty day. I chuckle and closed my eyes and went to sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N: How do you guys think about the chapter? I hope you enjoy it and I decides to add Ben in.... doesn't it make it exciting ?

Jeff: I feel like this story will be already good enough without Ben in it.

Ben: aww... come on you know you want me

A/N: oh... thank you Ben to bring Jeff back.....

Jeff: you know I think you JUST NEED BEN NOW HUH?!

A/N: wait no don't go please.....I already figure out the story ok? Don't go....