Chapter 10

Jeff's P.O.V

I climbed (Y/N) wall and crawl into the window. I didn't see that (Y/N) was there so I looked around the house. I didn't find her and so I remember that she had school today. So I decided to go to school even tough I hate it. I could go see (Y/N) so is all fine. I quickly change to my uniform and go to school.

I arrived and saw (Y/N) sitting at her desk surrounded by her friend.

" Hey! (Y/N) good morning!" I said in a smile. she smiled back at me but, her smile looked worry. I waited till her friends to go back to their seats then talk to her.

" Is something wrong?" I asked worryingly.

" I am fine, but are you hiding something from me?"

" I wouldn't hide anything from you... I will tell you anything you want to know." I said worrying.

" Well do you have another girlfriend other than me?"

" No.... I don't" I said in shock thinking how would she think that.

" oh ok...." she still looks worried. then the teacher walk into the classroom. I sit there and waited the class to be over trying to not fall asleep. Then from that time the hole day (Y/N) haven't talked to me since and I began to be really worried. She had been avoiding me for the hole day. I went to her house and wait for her and skipped the last period. While I was waiting I saw a purple like colored hair. I knew who it belongs to. However, I do not think she was the one who made (Y/N) worried. Since she should be angry not worried. It just seems weird to me. I waited....Waited....And waited. When I saw the door open I began to be filled with joy. But who stands there isn't (Y/N) it was her Aunt. I began to panic since I didn't have a human face on. I grabbed my knife from my pocket and started to kill her. While I was stabbing (Y/N)'s aunt the door was open and (Y/N) appeared in front of the Gate. She looked paranoid and rush to the door and pushed me away. She hugged her dead aunt and game me a death glare.

" (Y/N) I didn't mean to I......" I said.

" shut up I don't want to hear anything from you anymore." she said while she was crying.

" But list-"

" go away! Please just go away!" she cut me off again. I then tried to touch her but she slapped my hand away. I then left her alone and left.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Why...why is this happening to me....Why did I ever love him.....Why did it become like this....? I hugged my aunt and kept on crying and cry. Then I stopped after a few hour had passed. I called the police. At night they arrived and game me a towel to clean myself up. My mind was blank and I could hardly move from shock. Then my body later on automatically walked in and to my room I sat down on my bed then waited till all of the police left. I began to grab my clothes from my drawer and started to head to the bathroom. I was still in shocked I cried alone again and again and again. I go down to the kitchen after I was finished and grabbed the knife from the drawer. I pointed it to myself, but I couldn't do it. My legs suddenly gave up on me and I was there left kneeling on the floor crying once again.

~~~ Time Skip~~~

I woke up near the Kitchen counter. I woke up to get ready for school, then I looked into the mirror and saw I had puffy eyes. So I decide not to go. I heard someone throw rocks at my window. I opened it and saw Ben. He smiled and float up to the window. He gave me a bokay of flowers and a letter. I looked at him.

" He told me to send it. He said that you guys got into a fight. Willing to tell me what happed?" I looked at him with a lifeless look.

" I heard that he had a girlfriend other than me.... and he killed my aunt right infront of me. I was seriously shocked that he would do that. But I just don't think I could be with him."

" well I can assure you that Jeff doesn't have any other girlfriend than you. You're his first one and I am his second" Ben said with a smile.

" Wait what is the last thing you said.?"

" oh is nothing hehehe" He laughed nervously.

" well read that letter and get back together soon. Without you Jeff seems to be lifeless now. He won't even chase me when I hide his knife is super boring." He said and wave bye at me and jumpped out off the window. I openned the letter. It said:

Dear (Y/N),

I am sure you are very angry at me right now. And you did not give me a chance to explain. But the first thing I want to say to you is that I am very sorry of what happened yesterday. I had killed your aunt while I was panicking.

You problably really hate me right now and think that I am weak and pathetic that I killed your aunt because I panicked. I know this is also very selfish of me that I am asking your forgiveness. But I really can't live without you. You have been a really big part of my life. You changed me and you gave me warmth from all the cold things I have been through.

I will understand if you decide to leave me forever or gave up on me and went to be with another guy. But always know you are the only one in my heart and I will protect you with my life even you hate me for the rest of your life. Once again I am very sorry of what I have done.

I know you need time to calm down, take it in and make a decision. So I will give you all the time you need. Even if you don't give me an answer I will protect and wait for you till death.

From, Jeffrey Woods

I cried on the letter and cry and I looked at the bokay of flowers and place it into a vase in my room. I decided to try to give him another chance, even tough it is hard to forgive him about what he had done, I can't deny that I still love him. I thought while wiping my tears and smiled at the flowers.

*A/N: Hi! Hi! guys! My friend call JanetRoyaltyPrincess just made a account. If you guys are interested in romance and comedy please check her book out! The title is called " Take a Breath" I read it and it is very interesting. So check her out!!!!

I also want to thank you guys for the view and votes. It made it more fun to write stories for you guys! So I hope you guys could support me all the way till the end!!!

See you guys soon!!!! ^^