Chapter 17

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I pushed Zane away and give him a death glare. Then I saw Zane looking the back of me, I was curious and decide to turn around to see. I saw Jeff lookin gat me with wide eyes shock. I stood up and grabbed Jeff's hand and walk out of the store. I drag him until we got  to my house.

I looked at Jeff and he had an angry face, he turned around but I stopped him bky hugging him from the back.

" Let go!!" Jeff yelled. I started to cry and cry, he looked very angry... I didn't know what to do, so I rubbed my mouth intently. That it absolutely hurt my lips went redder as I cry and rubbing it. Jeff was standing there and looking at me. I kept rubbing it, I rubbed it until it has burses.  

" Stop!" Jeff said as he took away my hands from my mouth. He looked right at me, but I was too ashamed to look back at him. He forced me look him right at the eyes and smash his lips against mine. The kiss was forceful yet gentle and warm.

" You can stop now since we are even now okay? I do not want to see you get hurt." He then hugged me against his chest. I was too surprised to talk, all I could say is

" Sorry...sorry... I am sorry Jeff..." l started to burst into tears again and he walked me to the front door. Once, I am done crying he went back. I walk up the room and look into the mirror. To see my bruised lips, making me to think the event that happened in the café. Making me wanting to puke. I decide to wash my mouth and take a cool bath, hoping to just freeze to death in there.

But I couldn't do it. I rest up and feel asleep.

Jeff's P.O.V

I run back to the mansion, with the urge to kill Zane once I am there. I burst into the front door startling every one till they grabbed their weapons out once I came it. They then give a sign of relieve and took it back. I went to the stairs to Zane's room and knock down the door. Seeing him playing with his cards and threw one right at me. Making a scar on my left cheek. I looked over it.

" what's the matter afraid of a little blood?" I rushed to him with my knife and starting to attack him. He kept dodging and throwing the cards at me with a smirk. I went for the cut at near the lips and making it into a half smile. He stopped and touched the blood on his cheek. The mirror was in front of him and he looked at it.

" Another strike and you could be beautiful like me. Maybe (Y/N) will like you better like that."

" who would want your ugly, disgusting face. ( Y/N) just didn't find the right guy."

we kept on fighting, I was poisoned and burned until the end I was on top of Zane and we both were out of breath. Charging a knife to  his left and he flinch.

" I wonder what would happened if I decide to kill you."

" Go and try and see what (Y/N) would think. You did kill her family many times, I am the only one that is closest to her besides you. YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" I grab hold of the knife holding it up high and slam it down almost hitting him and I stopped. I looked at Zane's face and he had a smirk.

" Told ya you wouldn't even dare." He threw me off of him and walk towards the door and I was just left on the floor looking down. " pathetic.." I heard coming out of Zane's mouth as he closed his room's door. I punched the floor and headed to my room to treat my wound.

Once I went to the room. Ben came in.

" woah, what happened to you?" Ben said and it turned to a laugh. " hahaha you look like you are about to die or something."

" could you f**king get out! I don't feel like playing your little sh*ty game right now."

" woah chill.." He then turned back and left me alone. the next thing  I saw Nina going by my room then she backed up and look into my room.

Nina's P.O.V

" omg, jeff what happened to you?" I walk up to him with a smile. He looked horrible. " Let me help with the bandages."

" No need, I could do it myself." He glance at me and continue treating himself. Until he drop a bunch of alcohol on his wound and made a face.

" see I'm helping or not the wound will be worse." I came towards him and helped him with the wound. I wonder what did Zane did this time to make Jeff this angry.